MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Slymon it wasn’t your friend who pointed it out...it was tattle...so you’re watching too 👋
E986E7F9-E6C6-4C02-AF1F-1B80FB29F90C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What he’s had free must cost an average person an obscene amount. I can’t believe his ad will get that much return? It would be interesting to know.
Imagine seeing this post and being like, 'you know what, duck it. lets buy a last minute holiday to dubai, it seems so reasonable. and i've been so busy lately, i really deserve some me time'

10/10 realistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m perhaps a bit precious first (and second and third) born BUT the first weekend in December is so special for families. Putting the decorations up, getting into the Christmas spirit, maybe a trip to Father Christmas. Those girls who have two parents, away on separate holidays, while left (presumably) in the care of grandparents. The lifestyle isn’t worth it - quality time over big grey/pink houses for me!
Wait, she’s on holiday too?

Reactions: 3
No Slymon it wasn’t your friend who pointed it out...it was tattle...so you’re watching too 👋View attachment 61385
Slymon come on, we know you don’t have any proper friends. Also the guy he’s taken with him, am I imagining things... or is he even more of a twerp than Sly?

Wait, she’s on holiday too?
She’s in Paris with some #mamas in indentikit ‘influencer’ outfits. She’s been relegated to the lower tier, and has to work her way back up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I posted a scathing comment. Said it was bad taste, esp with his wife and kids still dealing with the recent online backlash. That surely prioritising them and staying to spend time as a family was more important than jetting to the land of ultimate excess to get pissed up on a freebie. And that he could be the poster boy for the UAE given his entitlement and vulgarity. No surprise to say he's deleted me 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Slymon come on, we know you don’t have any proper friends. Also the guy he’s taken with him, am I imagining things... or is he even more of a twerp than Sly?

She’s in Paris with some #mamas in indentikit ‘influencer’ outfits. She’s been relegated to the lower tier, and has to work her way back up.
Omg you’re joking! What the f...
Why couldn’t one of them stay with the kids?
Well, I guess the F1 trip couldn’t be rescheduled and then MOD is trying to get back into the game, so of course she had to go to Paris...

I am lost for words. I know many couple who take time off every once in a while and a couple of days, but never together if they aren’t travelling on a trip for two.

Reactions: 11
I am a 23 year old girl and used to follow Clemmie before I realised I could never be her in my 30s and it's an realistic dream to achieve. As any young person I would like to figure my life out and be financially, emotionally and mentally mature and stable in your 30s or even older but this whole saga has made me realise that these people don't have their tit together as much as we think they do.

On another note I would be so so mortified if my parents had Instagram profiles so public. I would be extremely embarrassed to have Simon as my dad. He is not cool or funny. He is so silly, immature and dangerous.

I feel so scared for those poor girls because strangers like me who they have never ever even heard of or never will in future have seen every inch of their home. Anyone can search on internet everything about them. 1 million followers on Instagram means 1 million people who know everything about those poor little girls. I know exactly the kitchen that Anya walks in to get her cereal from etc and that's so scary. I really hope those girls stay safe.

Also I know so many young people and teenagers these days who have so many issues because social media shows unrealistic expectations and lifestyles etc that no one can ever accomplish. It makes you feel so inadequate in yourself. I'm not wishing ill but I would be very very surprised if these girls don't have any issues growing up. It's so hard to be a teenager in today's age and having parents like these two doesn't help.

I'm so surprised that they have both left their children and gone away again. There is nothing wrong in going away without kids but after everything that has happened recently, I am sure her kids are hurt and upset or would be at least shaken. In such a difficult and sensitive situation you want your mum. You don't want to wake up with your mum in Paris.

Also who goes on so many holidays a year? Another thing to make people so tit. It's not normal to have such a lavish and extravagant lifestyle. Well you could if you are a celebrity though
I’m not sure what age it hits you... but it does that there is no magic age that folk have their tit together.
Always something to worry and get through, relationships never don’t require work, effort and thought .
You worry about babies then school then teenage years then even when your kids are adults it doesn’t stop . Sometimes you get some grandchildren to repeat the cycle and by that time you are worrying about the health of parents or yourself.
In this day and age financial security is rare and the majority of people are I think 3 months wage away from being fucked .
All that said I truly believe money does not bring happiness , love , appreciating what you have and finding something in life which makes you feel like you are contributing in some way is what people find some contentment in.
Oh and I completely agree that all the children that are exposed via social media are going to have huge issues with their parents and I fear mental health difficulties as it’s really not normal .

Reactions: 17
His profile pic is just him and the girls and her private one is her walking away in a hotel with her bag and some shopping alone.

foreshadowing much :(
This is reaching a bit. They were both these pictures before the whole saga. I don’t think it means anything. They will stay together 100%.

Reactions: 5
He is being vulgar and crass. Imagine being married to that self entitled gross twerp. Poor Gimmie

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure what age it hits you... but it does that there is no magic age that folk have their tit together.
Always something to worry and get through, relationships never don’t require work, effort and thought .
You worry about babies then school then teenage years then even when your kids are adults it doesn’t stop . Sometimes you get some grandchildren to repeat the cycle and by that time you are worrying about the health of parents or yourself.
In this day and age financial security is rare and the majority of people are I think 3 months wage away from being fucked .
All that said I truly believe money does not bring happiness , love , appreciating what you have and finding something in life which makes you feel like you are contributing in some way is what people find some contentment in.
Oh and I completely agree that all the children that are exposed via social media are going to have huge issues with their parents and I fear mental health difficulties as it’s really not normal .
Can I just say that it IS possible to have your life sorted and to be financially well off? I am and so are the majority of our friends and familiy. We all have our own companies or good jobs, we own nice houses and cars, go on multiple vacations or breaks, we can provide our children with all the niceties and still be loving, supportive and well-providing parents. It is not all black and white, it is not 'them against us', there are many shades of grey and just because somone is beter off than others, through normal work, does not mean we are worse parents. The only major difference with the likes of MOD and FOD is that we are not on social media, at all. And our children are not on social media, not through us but also not on their own (mine are 17 and 14 and besides Snapchat they do nothing that lasts).

I find the whole 'nobody has lifes like that' to be unfounded.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.