MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it makes anyone feel better I’ve got a strong girls club T-shirt and a scamp and dude jumper!! No rug though!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Got mine in the bedroom. Though I still like it. I'm not sure if I'd have bought it if it wasn't due to influencers influencing me. 🤔

Reactions: 11
As I recall didn’t CT have another midwife who actually attended the labour and Clemmie turned up five minutes before the photo opportun... sorry the birth?
I wondered the same thing and went and read, and you’re correct! The midwife got there at half 2, Clemmie at 3, baby was born 5 minutes later.

Reactions: 5
I think I can trump the La R rug, ‘scamp & dude’ jumpers and ‘Tiba & Marl’ clobber .....

I bought those pointless “Yes mum” cards 🙈🙋‍♀️🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think I can trump the La R rug, ‘scamp & dude’ jumpers and ‘Tiba & Marl’ clobber .....

I bought those pointless “Yes mum” cards 🙈🙋‍♀️🤫
Same. 2 sets actually....! And I bought MOD’s book, back in the day (why, I have no idea). And far too many strong girls club pieces. And a mother like no other t shirt - nearly got someone a DBHF gift package but thankfully stopped myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Proud to say I bought none of their tat. None of it!

But I have met several of this lot in real life and am and always have been extremely unimpressed by them.

Reactions: 20
What is interesting for someone like me who had never come across these sellers or the mlm business of Instagram until the troll story broke, is that I have never heard of these brands before! It’s a little bubble of selling!

I obviously don’t own anything these people have tried to influence people with but I have never heard of the brands either. Scott and who? Strong girls what?

I’m not swayed by salespeople so I doubt I would have been taken in by the hype anyway (and certainly not by these women!)

And I’m sorry but that rug is awful. It looks cheap.

Reactions: 11
I’m ashamed to admit what a tool I was and how much debt I got into 🤦🏻‍♀️
This is why instagramwankerfluencers need to be made responsible for what they’re doing. It’s massive at the minute about how it affects mental health etc and debt and yet no one is talking about it. Very annoying and frustrating to watch

Reactions: 21
Plus, if I am an average non instagrammer, and these brands are unknown outside the influencer world, owning/wearing this stuff immediately labels you as someone who was influenced!

Not a good look!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is interesting for someone like me who had never come across these sellers or the mlm business of Instagram until the troll story broke, is that I have never heard of these brands before! It’s a little bubble of selling!

I obviously don’t own anything these people have tried to influence people with but I have never heard of the brands either. Scott and who? Strong girls what?

I’m not swayed by salespeople so I doubt I would have been taken in by the hype anyway (and certainly not by these women!)

And I’m sorry but that rug is awful. It looks cheap.
It's honestly like being brainwashed!

Reactions: 12
Those yesmum cards.... Dear god! What a rip off. This is a example of how we end up buying such absolute tit. This form of advertising is so sinister. I'm glad I woke up before it got to a point of causing me financial and mental harm. What is the purpose of owning all this tat constantly flogged to us??? 😒

Reactions: 9
I thought so. Is it wool or synthetic? I’ve seen rugs like that on the Oliella website. I think they are made in Morocco if wool. Oliella was selling baskets for £30;which were available in Matalan for a tenner. Both those sisters exploit the hell out of their children,but especially Chloe.

I'm on a house group on Facebook and the La Redoute rug went wild and everyone was buying one but then alot ended up disappointed. I couldn't afford one and bought and equivalent from a known diy store which has really lasted well with 6 cats, 2 dogs and a grandson. Its cleaned up fab with a carpet cleaner. I didn't know about the influencer world until just recently ha ha. Even though I have a very small insta account sharing 'normal' interiors ha ha. I always look for cheaper alternatives xx

First post but have been following, despite not following MOD i knew of her through other accounts, im not sure why or how i came to follow some of the other instamums/businesses/influencers as ive never bought any of their stuff or advertised stuff. It has raised a few questions though....Why did she admit to the bullying? Was it a case of if she didnt admit it someone had threatened to do it for her? Why not just stop, delete her account here and continue to deny it? I imagine she is now laying low whilst under investigation with her actual job and FOD making a point of her not being around by doing that 360° spin around on the beach showing just the kids (i dont follow him either, no appeal).

I have to say this whole thing has opened my eyes regarding insta ads and making a living off it. One person i follow her posts are mostly ads, when she moved house her hubby quit his job to stay at home and baffled me how on earth they could afford it because blogging cant pay THAT well...obviously they 'earn' through affiliate swipe ups and ads whilst plastering their kids all over the internet 😳

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.