MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post but have been following, despite not following MOD i knew of her through other accounts, im not sure why or how i came to follow some of the other instamums/businesses/influencers as ive never bought any of their stuff or advertised stuff. It has raised a few questions though....Why did she admit to the bullying? Was it a case of if she didnt admit it someone had threatened to do it for her? Why not just stop, delete her account here and continue to deny it? I imagine she is now laying low whilst under investigation with her actual job and FOD making a point of her not being around by doing that 360° spin around on the beach showing just the kids (i dont follow him either, no appeal).

I have to say this whole thing has opened my eyes regarding insta ads and making a living off it. One person i follow her posts are mostly ads, when she moved house her hubby quit his job to stay at home and baffled me how on earth they could afford it because blogging cant pay THAT well...obviously they 'earn' through affiliate swipe ups and ads whilst plastering their kids all over the internet 😳

Lbr102

To be fair, she was travelling to London from Kent!
I wonder how long CT’s Labour was? Mine was 2.5 hours for my daughter. Midwife one got there with 20 mins to go. Midwife two and student midwife were surprised they made it at all but got there with five minutes to go. I wonder if this is quite common with home births.

Wolf359

Before I unfollowed the Yes Mum she announced a new range of cards on her ‘squares’ and the card in the picture had a typo on it. Someone pointed it out and then got jumped on by loads of “Its okay hun, it just shows you’re a human being” and “OMG I cant believe you’re having a go at dyslexia” type comments.

Pure and utter shabby, unprofessional tat.

Lbr102

Third babies can be very speedy.
I’m pregnant with my third now. 😮 32 hours for the first, 2.5 for second, third..? My husband will be putting up the birthing pool in advance this time I think!

My third was 9 mins! 😂
OK, I’m actually a little nervous! I feel I should prepare my husband for it just being him delivering the baby! 😂 Lets hope it happens at night so he doesn’t have t juggle that with dealing with the older two.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I’m pregnant with my third now. 😮 32 hours for the first, 2.5 for second, third..? My husband will be putting up the birthing pool in advance this time I think!

OK, I’m actually a little nervous! I feel I should prepare my husband for it just being him delivering the baby! 😂 Lets hope it happens at night so he doesn’t have t juggle that with dealing with the older two.
My sisters third baby was that quick it was born on their bed!

Belleeyes

Chatty Member
It says more about the people buying all the crap than the people selling it 🤔
Sorry?

No I disagree. It says a lot if the sellers are taking advantage of postpartum women. A lot of us were sucked in and felt that these items etc would mean we would be good mums/we would be on top of the house etc.

If you take advantage of a vulnerable group whilst pretending to advocate for them then you are a class A bellend IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.