MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will probably be a 5,000 word post all about how she’s on her period and got “caught out” so had to fashion a sanitary towel out of a kinder egg wrapper, a biro pen and receipt from Pret. And how she’s so happy she lives in Kent because she can pop over to Sainos and pick up a monster pack of Always Ultra pads and some dairy milk so that she’s not caught out again tomorrow HASHTAG “boss babe/stronggirlsclub/mama got this/my vulva is not the same as my vagina”
Brilliant! Difficult to make me laugh these days, but just had a right good lol at this! 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe she’ll just say duck it, you all know I’m right because this whole instamum scene is just filled with witches!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just looked a bit through Mods account. Since February she has only posted 6 (!) photos of her children where you can see their faces... I really wonder how she is putting up with fod and how much conflict there must have been about this issue.
It had crossed my mind this whole thing could have been deliberate self sabotage. Pure speculation but if they were in a situation whereby she's feeling uncomfortable using the children so much online, but his whole account/usp relies on the kids, she's forced the issue somewhat by pulling the rug out from under the whole 'OD' brand.

Reactions: 16
I feel like the real question is why she is seeking validation online from total strangers when to the rest of us it appears she has it all. Maybe her husband is a d'ck.

Be
Bella mackie harps on about being kind and shes the most opinionated person on instagram. If you disagree with anything she says she basically tells you where to go.
Don’t know how much you know about Bella Mackie but she comes from a position of quite some privilege, her Dad was the incredibly high profile newspaper editor Alan Rusbridger, I think of the Observer or Guardian back in the day. She appears to be of the people, not sure she really is though...🧐🧐🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Curious to know if her follower count took much of a hit through all this? Does anyone know what she was sitting at before Alice got caught out?

Reactions: 2
Most of us definitely had one of those heart rings in the 80s/90s!!
yep, i definitely had a little silver heart ring just like that, with the tiny engraved star in one corner, in the early nineties. i think i may even still have it somewhere, as it was my first "real" jewellery which, as a seven year old, was a huge deal! hardly an original design. very nineties argos fashion. 👌🏻

Reactions: 12
Can I ask why MOD has only been outed recently when it was back in March when Alice last posted?

Reactions: 7
I'm really surprised she hasn't deactivated yet. She deactivated for a while before over less. Makes me think theres going to be a comeback soon

Reactions: 15
She was on about 676k before it happened. She’s lost about 16k.
I thought she was around the 750 mark then dropped to 676 after two days then continued to drop

Can't be sure though. FOD seems to be sticking at a million though

Some posts have been deleted. I looked for 2 today and they’ve gone.
I thought that when I had a nosey, that some of her pics had gone. I don't know which ones but wonder if they were ads and the companies no longer want to work with her?

Reactions: 6
If you look at Insta social blade I think media in _red numbers means deleted photos

Reactions: 4
Unaware of the numbers of instamums and their popularity until the whole MOD drama came out, I only joined tattle to read more into it. I was on my second week of holiday from work and I don't want to go back today in case I miss something 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Unaware of the numbers of instamums and their popularity until the whole MOD drama came out, I only joined tattle to read more into it. I was on my second week of holiday from work and I don't want to go back today in case I miss something 🤦🏻‍♀️
The numbers surprised me too! I had a baby this year and thought I knew all the instamums but my eyes have been opened. It’s been said before but it really is like an mlm...there are hundreds of them all clones of each other trying to sell us stuff we don’t need 😂

Reactions: 36
Clones is exactly what they are. I get especially turned off when ok see they have art by Margo in Margate.... 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m going to say something that slightly defends influencers. Whilst I disagree with the likes of MOD and the ridiculous amount of freebies when already in a privileged position, there 1 or 2 of the fashion ones (40plusnotgivingupyet) that have helped me. Since having a baby I have so little time to go to the shops so being able to watch them to try ons and give opinions on stuff had helped me find my way with fashion again, they don’t do it in a grabby grifting way though so I’d soon unfollow if they did!

Reactions: 21
It will probably be a 5,000 word post all about how she’s on her period and got “caught out” so had to fashion a sanitary towel out of a kinder egg wrapper, a biro pen and receipt from Pret. And how she’s so happy she lives in Kent because she can pop over to Sainos and pick up a monster pack of Always Ultra pads and some dairy milk so that she’s not caught out again tomorrow HASHTAG “boss babe/stronggirlsclub/mama got this/my vulva is not the same as my vagina”
A kinder egg wrapper, a biro pen and a receipt from Pret 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.