MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no doubt FOD's searching for all those SODding disappearing alice bands to attempt to bind his relationship back together... #notalicethosewhowanderarelost

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So glad there is somewhere to comment about this car crash!

I didn’t follow MOD or FOD before this whole scandal, and I hardly actively engage with insta but this is my thoughts....

Firstly, I don’t think it would be fair for me to comment on the possible racism - I am white so not in a position to say whether it offends me or not.

BUT I do feel pretty p*d off that all the predominantly white middle class instahuns that have since turned their back on MOD are now sharing stats about black women giving birth...give it a break. Don’t suddenly start pretending to give a sh*t now.

I also feel they are all pretty much scrambling all over eachother for as much ‘air’ or likes as possible. There is so much bum licking going on that I physically can’t take myself to the comments section.

One instahun described what had happened as ‘horrific’

Sorry - maybe MOD did break trust, let down some of her friends, she was 2 faced.

But horrific? The use of chemical weapons on children is horrific. Watching your child die is horrific. Being at war is horrific.

To describe tattle / Instagram / friendship issues as that - W A K E - U P !!!

Motivation wise - I think it could easily be something that has been planned out to benefit the careers of many instahuns incl MOD and FOD. People love a witch- look at Katie Hopkins. Let’s be open minded.

I think most likely though, she messed up. She had a couple of glasses of wine and came on here and got addicted. She’s upset people she cares about in real life - she needs to sort that out first and foremost before making a public apology. But she’s not killed anyone. Let’s have some perspective.

Am I worried for Clemmie? No not really.

She clearly has a lot of money, brands, support, family etc behind her. I think she will be doing fine. Just waiting for the storm to pass. If she needs support, she’s I’m sure being provided it. She’s not gonna be sat around on an NHS therapy waiting list let’s be real.

People I do worry about are kisscub and thenursemum - people having to fight tooth and nail for their children, day in, day out. The real heroes of insta are those girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 202
Long time lurker 👋🏻
Barely any messages on the bobble post that aren’t adoration. It’s just blatant censorship and I’m wondering how they get away with it? Do they think those of us who actually care about the issues this has raised are stupid enough to quiet down because we’re clearly so wrong about them if no one else has anything bad to say?

Reactions: 19
Random I know did someone end last thread say he had a hello fresh delivery.
As he's only just been advertising gousto totally bonkers.

Reactions: 4
Random I know did someone end last thread say he had a hello fresh delivery.
As he's only just been advertising gousto totally bonkers.
He had a Hello Fresh delivery at the time of that podcast being recorded, which would have been earlier this year. In the podcast he said that they had worked with Hello Fresh. Now they are working with Gousto, for money and free food undoubtedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He had a Hello Fresh delivery at the time of that podcast being recorded, which would have been earlier this year. In the podcast he said that they had worked with Hello Fresh. Now they are working with Gousto, for money and free food undoubtedly.
Thanks thought you meant now I was like gosh he's moved on fast and not sure if this drama has been good for gousto.

Although what a post that would be.
Busy life style posing for camera/ filming kids/ spending all your time on line.
No time to shop. Let gousto take the pressure off as the pressures of being a influencer and all that comes with that must be immense .

Reactions: 2
I honestly cannot believe how much attention this has attracted from mainstream media. Do these guys have a management company? It goes to show that Gleam actually do their job pretty well as their set never get this much coverage when they f*ck up.

Reactions: 10
I asked who their management company was and someone said they thought it was Gleam.

Thanks thought you meant now I was like gosh he's moved on fast and not sure if this drama has been good for gousto.

Although what a post that would be.
Busy life style posing for camera/ filming kids/ spending all your time on line.
No time to shop. Let gousto take the pressure off as the pressures of being a influencer and all that comes with that must be immense .
You can listen to the podcast via the Podcast app under the Hungermama Friends with Recipes section.

Last edited:
I honestly cannot believe how much attention this has attracted from mainstream media. Do these guys have a management company? It goes to show that Gleam actually do their job pretty well as their set never get this much coverage when they f*ck up.
I don't think either of them are gleam.
They both under Grace o Leary management.
See now I think it's a mistake they should have been 2 separate accounts.
If she had her own management maybe the clean up be different.
Simon just cares about his own account.

I have sensed for last year she's unhappy.
He exposes their kids far too much.
She probably I guess fancies walking away.
He probably wants to keep going.

I would love to see her be honest and do a a few Insta stories.
Maybe admitting tattle is not all trolls.
That she's realised the perils of over exposing her family for freebies.
How she realises a lot if her friendships were fake as they all done a runner.
That perhaps in hindsight if she had not been bitchy quick to block/ delete then gossip sites wouldn't be as popular.
Apologies to her fans for taking them for granted.
She needs to address she's not racists and she did not leak any stories about other influencers.

Reactions: 29
One up from the free milk of a few months back

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clemmie is obviously on board with all of this. They are not husband/wife anymore they are a company with contracts and obligations. As any company would do they are trying to handle the crisis with damage limitations so they don’t loose too much money and carry on. I think they are completely against the wall here and have to do what their management tell them to do. That’s the issue when you are your own brand, it’s actually very scary.

Reactions: 22
Hi guys, I've missed a bit in 24hrs, anyone have a quick roundup of what Cash Carraway said on twitter? Her account seems to be gone now?

Reactions: 4
Checking on most of the profiles of the people who have left comments under his hairband post and they are bots! 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Clemmie is obviously on board with all of this. They are not husband/wife anymore they are a company with contracts and obligations. As any company would do they are trying to handle the crisis with damage limitations so they don’t loose too much money and carry on. I think they are completely against the wall here and have to do what their management tell them to do. That’s the issue when you are your own brand, it’s actually very scary.
Maybe this goes some way to explain why she's unhappy.
She's no longer in control of her own life or family.
She has management and contracts to honour.
She's no privacy and so overexposed over this.
People have dug up the embarrassing game show.
She's been blamed for things she's not done.
Her freinds are fake feckers maybe she knew this as why she chose to slate them.
As deep down in the influencer world here's competative, bitchy rivalry.
Tattle must have felt like a breath if fresh air compared to being suffocated on echo chamber that is Insta.

Reactions: 27
FOD "this has impacted our family and it will take some time to recover."

Next day- "here's a post about hairbands"

What a cockwomble

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
I think he has made it worse by posting about hair bands. Complete ignorance.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.