MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Episode 2. 5min 35 sec
Other contestant "Clemimie is playing a mean game, harder and faster than anyone else, you are a back stabber as you've got more to lose"
You couldn't bleeping make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve got to admit, I’ve been laid up with a nasty bug and this has been gripping reading whilst I’ve been stuck in bed. That’s a brilliant thread title.

Reactions: 32
MoD has lost another 2k followers. Which isn’t a lot, although I’m not totally sure what she had before all this? She must be close to having lost around 10k now.

Reactions: 7
I was intrigued to see if he’d drop under the 1million but I think he’s protected that rather nicely.
With his job and in this situation I can’t believe his posts really. He doesn’t need Instagram to live so it’s pretty telling he’s prepared to put that before his family.

Reactions: 12
Interesting to see that a low tier insta Mum who has been frothing about Clemmie’s racism has unfollowed her on IG. Oh but wait, they’re still friends on Facebook so it’s all for show.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
MoD has lost another 2k followers. Which isn’t a lot, although I’m not totally sure what she had before all this? She must be close to having lost around 10k now.

I'm pretty sure she was at 676k before it all came out. So 7,000 lost so far

Reactions: 6
She'll be seething if she looses followers but FOD gains, when she posted as herself on Mumsnet that was always one of her bugbears (and possibly rightly so) that she would get criticised but FOD would get praised.

Reactions: 8
She'll be seething if she looses followers but FOD gains, when she posted as herself on Mumsnet that was always one of her bugbears (and possibly rightly so) that she would get criticised but FOD would get praised.
I can see that happening tbh, the engagement on his bus throwing post is quite high. His likes definitely haven't dropped, although there's no likes from any of the blue ticks that I can see

Reactions: 5

Just WOW! So Clemmie has always wanted to be famous and in the public eye then! And ohhhh such shame, how awful to be so competitive, proud and wanting to try so hard to win at being the best manipulator and liar whilst judging and putting your fellow women down!
I'm so shocked catching up on all this. Thing is, Clemmie finally got what she must have been seeking; to be famous and to get easy money from being in the public eye. It's so sad that so many of us were fooled by all her women supporting women campaigns etc etc (obviously before tattle opened so many eyes to the truth...not a trolling site at all!) when really after all this time, Clemmie has now just shown that she never managed to grow out of those younger negative traits that she demonstrated so well on that show!
I mean we all did embarrassing / regretful things when we were younger, but at least most of us don't start preaching about kindness and holding other women up, whilst simultaneously using our public platform to complain about trolls if anyone disagrees with our views, whilst actually joining in said "trolling site" ....I mean really!
It's just getting worse and worse, with that show she was on too.
I'm sure she regrets this so much now, and really I've no idea how this can be fixed. Sure, her Insta will continue, if she wants it to, people will forgive, forget, some won't even know, life will go on, but I don't think it'll be the same, and these friends, will, I'm sure be okay with her again, but you'd never fully be able to trust her again would you?
I just hope, Clemmie if she decides to come back to carry on etc, that she just puts ad clearly at the start of all posts and puts the actual %press discount, and doesn't blame other people or indeed Tattle for what she did, because all that will make it worse. Nothing really justifies it, so best not to try.
Anyway, still can't believe Clemmie was on a gameshow about lying and manipulating to make money!!!! You couldn't make it up!

Reactions: 18
I am still lost in Saint Simon’s comments. I can not get over these people. It’s a great study of how f-ed up the world is.

Clemmie’s Tattle Tale aside. How can you defend their duplicity and oversharenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yeah FOD will be getting the old sympathy vote, won’t he? I still reckon they’ll be able to come back from this. I’d love to see a new wasp-ish, real life MOD though, rather than that arse licky one she’s been pretending to be. Not sure their sponsors would be quite so happy though.

I am still lost in Saint Simon’s comments. I can not get over these people. It’s a great study of how f-ed up the world is.

Clemmie’s Tattle Tale aside. How can you defend their duplicity and oversharting?
You can’t. But it’s a great distraction from the real issues, innit?

Reactions: 9
I can see that happening tbh, the engagement on his bus throwing post is quite high. His likes definitely haven't dropped, although there's no likes from any of the blue ticks that I can see
I think all his little fan girls are unfollowing her and feeling hopeful that they are on the rocks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.