MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, finally caught up on all of this! Been lurking on a few other threads for a while but had to join now. Genuinely interested to see how this plays out on both their Instagram accounts.

I know two people IRL who know MOD and both have unfollowed her on Instagram. MOD is still following them. One of them told me MOD had belittled her in the past and generally made her feel a bit crap.
Well known and experienced within the "Crystal Palace Crowd".

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was rewatching You’ve Got Mail last night and the whole storyline of Tom Hanks having a secret online account to chat to Meg Ryan just kept making me think of this whole saga!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had a 10 minute read of all the comments under FOD's post. The amount of people thinking what they are doing to their family is 'their business', or 'just a bit of fun'. I really wish some journalist would write an article about this particular type of child abuse and taken MOD/FOd as an example.

While behind the scenes a lot must be going on, for them as a family unit, it really is busniness as usual on his grid I suspect as off today.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just had a 10 minute read of all the comments under FOD's post. The amount of people thinking what they are doing to their family is 'their business', or 'just a bit of fun'. I really wish some journalist would write an article about this particular type of child abuse and taken MOD/FOd as an example.

While behind the scenes a lot must be going on, for them as a family unit, it really is busniness as usual on his grid I suspect as off today.
His instahuns are so brainwashed that they have no idea he’s running a business. They fell for the fun shenanigans and missed the fact it’s to promote free goods, sponsorships, etc. The comments show how utterly stupid they all are. Sucked into a vacuum of subterfuge.

Reactions: 13
Well worth a watch to see what a deceitful witch she is:
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wow she’s needs to calm the duck down and stop this. I get the point but making it out that Clemmie has let black woman die on her watch is too bleeping far iMO
i think she is referring to structural racism and implicit bias rather than someone purposely letting black women or people if colour die on her watch. If midwives hold implicity racist views this could unconsciously affect the care and attention provided. Given a higher proportion of black women die in child birth it is suggests that these implicit bias do affect care.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep. Link for pre-orders for her new book on her page. Isn’t that a lovely coincidence after featuring in the press and receiving free publicity
Been reading for days but had to comment on this. HM is absolutely detestable, her endless whining about how hard her life is is infuriating, and her barely disguised glee at “doing the right thing” and outing MOD turned my stomach. Her stories are a case study in narcissism. I don’t know how anyone can find themselves so interesting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You really couldn’t make this crap up! She needs to go back to “catching babies”at her South London hospital and I really hope that someone gives her a few home truths. I really would refuse to have her as my midwife. 1 in 5 black women die and child birth and now we know she openly encourages racism im sure one of my fellow south londoners will give her what for! That twit of a husband needs grow a pair and move on. She clearly doesn’t love him or care about his feelings.
This is as bad as the people calling for her to be struck off by the NMC. The issue of maternal deaths in BAME communities is so much more complex than the correlation that is being drawn with MOD.

Clemmie was my named midwife during my first pregnancy when she was with a caseloading team in south London. She did all of my antenatal care, was present at my birth, and because of a really complex recovery supported me for the postnatal period too. It was a tough time and she and her colleagues on that team were absolutely incredible. I considered myself very lucky to have had their support.

Her blog was only just starting at the time and I’ve been following the explosion of her new career with some astonishment in the years since. My direct experience of Clemmie was that was a brilliant midwife and I really hope that this doesn’t stop her returning to full-time midwifery if she wants to.

Reactions: 58
You have to be a narcissist to be a SM influencer. I wish these people who comment, fawn and follow knew how they are funding the life style of a horrible, greedy, manipulative person and not a nice, sweet innocent person who has fallen lucky in their success. Clemmie couldn’t even care about those closest to her, she is hardly ever around her children because money and time out is more important to her, she would chuck every single one of her followers under a bus without a moments thought. I kind of feel sorry for everyone in Clemmie’s life. Online and off.

Reactions: 18
Well worth a watch to see what a deceitful witch she is:
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
This is the worst program I have ever seen! The first thing her (pretty attractive) boyfriend says about her is she loves to argue!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I often feel like now I'm older I have a memory like a sieve I vaguely remember some thing in Insta I think it was MOD.
She made some comments about a young girl I guess ex nanny.
Then the girls mother commented..
I can't remember what it was about I think there was munsnet thread at that time that was deleted.
I thought the last Insta break was to do with insults she made about kim Kardashian or was it more than that..
I remember her posting in munsnet as anya but I thought she was quite open it was her.

I got thinking about the Insta huns.
Based on what Alice said here all seems massive over reaction and I'm genuinely puzzled.

Maybe the Insta mum's/ old London crowd have unrelated dirt on clemmie they know where the bodies are buried.
It's clear some people dident like her and they all piling it now pleased about her demise.

It's not clemmie fault Candice past came out.
Although I'm not her greatest fan I do feel sorry for her in her role of midwife she seemed to be good.
She got carried away by whole influencer thing.

Reactions: 6
Oh my God, that programme is hilarious! The girl calls her out for playing "mean" and Clemmie calls herself a fucked up girl.....getting it on with a fella whilst her boyfriend watches. All for 5k. I think that shows it all.....she's fame hungry and money grabbing! Nothing is too much for either of those things.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So... many... journos...

Read the bloody threads if you want info. And pop onto some of the others while you're at it.

Too much creeping out of the woodwork about how CH has treated people for it to be all conveniently down to the big bad internet saying mean things about her.

I genuinely hope she learns from this, reevaluate life, and gets back to a form of happiness with her family. Simon is a successful management/change consultant so he knows how to handle this but I do also believe he is pretty pissed off with her. He must know what he has married though, surely the little displays of nastiness haven't got past him.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.