MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he is being supportive as well. Hard to imagine what it’s like round at The Hoopers right now. It’s also hard to say what way he’d flop. He does play the supportive husband well. However, the boy does love the camera and he’s super keen to open his own social marketing agency... this puts a right spanner in the works.
He behaves like such a child that it's difficult to visualise him playing the role of loyal and supportive spouse in this scenario. I'm more inclined to think he's lost his temper, questioned her relentlessly and then sulked in a corner because he's addicted to the world in his phone and doesn't know how to function without it.

Reactions: 13
About the actors/celebs, she said when posting as leopardprintvans that she thinks its the same as her children being child actors, that she is like Jools Oliver and Giovanna Fletcher using their kids to model their clothing lines, and that surely Billie Faiers selling her wedding pictures with the kids in to OK magazine is worse but they dont get the grief that MOD does....
Obviously the encouraging racism is the absolute worst,
It is also so concerning that a midwife made up a fake son and discussed his illnesses/when he could return back to nursery, if someone had reached out for advice regarding their son would she have replied referencing this fake family she made up.. :(
If a social worker or health visitor made those comments online, discriminating and misleading they would be suspended
This is where all this will hurt the most. Even if it blows over and she still jingles her Argos jewellery on the merry go round with a gifted orthopaedic boot and leather biker jacket, fringe on or fringe off. She will no longer be able to see herself as a celebrity in the same bracket as Jools Oliver et al.
The comments and tags from Holly Branson and Georgia Tennant will disappear. Necker Island will be but a distant dream. Jools Oliver won’t be commenting on her podcast again, and no play date for River and the Twins on the horizon. This is what she’s been aiming for, the Celebrity Status. And she has epically failed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Ive just seen that Remi Sade has reposted noandroblog story and i could not agree more, she clearly and fairly explains why what Clemmie has done regarding Candice is so scary/important
Of course none of us have a right to say how Candice feels, i think she has dealt with it perfectly 👏👏👏
Absolutely love noandroblog, Erin is a total breath of fresh air

Reactions: 17
I don’t follow her but I think it says a lot about some influencers who seem to understand what Tattle is about and aren’t that bothered that people come to have a gossip (Susie Verill being another). They immediately go up in my estimation.
The ones who start petitions and try and get us shut down make it look like they something to hide and seem very insecure (Sali Hughes and MOD, I’m looking at you 👀)
I don't follow her either, but I did look at her stories after she was mentioned here and she seemed to have taken on board that Tattle isn't a toxic wasteland, with the sole purpose of bringing down social media accounts, but that it's a legitimate place to voice opinions and concerns. Overall, I thought she was okay.

Reactions: 10
On the podcast post with Candice there’s a couple of really good comments.

Reactions: 4
This is where all this will hurt the most. Even if it blows over and she still jingles her Argos jewellery on the merry go round with a gifted orthopaedic boot and leather biker jacket, fringe on or fringe off. She will no longer be able to see herself as a celebrity in the same bracket as Jools Oliver et al.
The comments and tags from Holly Branson and Georgia Tennant will disappear. Necker Island will be but a distant dream. Jools Oliver won’t be commenting on her podcast again, and no play date for River and the Twins on the horizon. This is what she’s been aiming for, the Celebrity Status. And she has epically failed.
Orthopaedic boot.... fringe on or fringe off.... 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t feel sorry for Clemmie, but I truly hope Simon is being supportive and not just worrying about his grid. Yes, this could hurt both of them and he has the right to be upset with her but if they’re the soulmates they portray themselves to be, so in love, so supportive of each other then this will be something they can deal with. I feel like this tattle crowd is always thinking of those girls in terms of privacy (theirs), consent (potential lack of), not being show animals etc...so now I would hope that shifts to hoping their parents work through all this together. (*cough*majorSMbreak*cough*)
I don’t agree they are Madley in love. From whatever I’ve seen I would say on mods side and the vibes she gives off it’s completely the opposite. She seems more of a stuck women. Funny how two people can watch the exact same thing and come to two different conclusions x

Reactions: 19
And it's all gone wrong for CB tonight, following the revelation about her previous employment.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t agree they are Madley in love. From whatever I’ve seen I would say on mods side and the vibes she gives off it’s completely the opposite. She seems more of a stuck women. Funny how two people can watch the exact same thing and come to two different conclusions x
They are about as madly in love as Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
About the actors/celebs, she said when posting as leopardprintvans that she thinks its the same as her children being child actors, that she is like Jools Oliver and Giovanna Fletcher using their kids to model their clothing lines, and that surely Billie Faiers selling her wedding pictures with the kids in to OK magazine is worse but they dont get the grief that MOD does....
Obviously the encouraging racism is the absolute worst,
It is also so concerning that a midwife made up a fake son and discussed his illnesses/when he could return back to nursery, if someone had reached out for advice regarding their son would she have replied referencing this fake family she made up.. :(
If a social worker or health visitor made those comments online, discriminating and misleading they would be suspended
who made up a fake son??

Reactions: 2
She’s been on here and MN since Jan last year after she ripped into cash Carraway! This has been a long time coming imo

Reactions: 3
Long time lurked, first time poster on this thread. Found tattle very recently thanks to Sali's freaky Friday episode!

Nothing new to add really I can't abide their smugness and will never understand how people find Slymon funny 🤷‍♀️
However I would like to throw in some insider information - it's Clemmies's birthday tomorrow!.And I only know that because its mine too and every year she shows me up with her ott celebrations! Not this year though Clemmie, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.