MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo the problem is they have made themselves 'famous'. So usually, an actor, actress, even a ruddy reality star will at some point have to have been 'auditioned'. In the case of these instahuns, MOD and FOD a prime example, they have just launched themselves on us, no mediator to judge if it'll work, if that makes sense.

So what you end up with in the case of mod and fod, is a couple of not very bright arses and more to the point, they have zero likeability factor. I don't know how they have been awarded some of the contracts..they aren't savvy or clever with it at all, i.e when they beg for freebies. Most people can see right through 'em and out the other side

Reactions: 24
I think we’re all on tenterhooks waiting to see what Mod and FOD are going to come back with.
Come on Fod, don’t let us down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She just needs to get the duck back to midwifery. I started following her when she was Midwifey Hooper before she had twins and the whole insta shebang.

the gas and air account isn’t bad either... this really is a cautionary tale about not flying too close to the sun because she was a decent enough IGer as a midwife - informative and approachable before she became a grabby twit.

shame but my heart isn’t bleeding.

Reactions: 44
I bet he’s fewmin’. Remember when he threw a tantrum when IG went down and his scheduled post/ad couldn’t go live? This is going to have thrown a proper spanner in the works.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I bet he’s fewmin’. Remember when he threw a tantrum when IG went down ad his scheduled post/ad couldn’t go live? This is going to have thrown a proper spanner in the works.
Yeah, I would actually love to be a fly on the wall of Hooper Towers tonight 🙈

Reactions: 11
Call me stupid but I still have a spidey sense about MoD and Sali Hughes being together before this drama then MoD gets all this grief about her secret identity that us longstanding Tattlers knew about months and months ago.

Did Clemmie have loose lips and blab to Sali who couldn’t wait to have the attention taken off her so threw her under a bus ?

So many unanswered questions 🤔🤔

Reactions: 23
Call me stupid but I still have a spidey sense about MoD and Sali Hughes being together before this drama then MoD gets all this grief about her secret identity that us longstanding Tattlers knew about months and months ago.

Did Clemmie have loose lips and blab to Sali who couldn’t wait to have the attention taken off her so threw her under a bus ?

So many unanswered questions 🤔🤔
No way in hell would Clemmie have admitted but seeing as Sali has been so ‘busy’ investigating here I wouldn’t be surprised if she spread the Alice in Wanderlust word amongst the Instahuns.

Reactions: 21
Whilst some people are feeling sorry for MOD and the backlash that she is receiving, don’t forget that had she not been found out then who’s to say she wouldn’t have carried on doing what she was doing. She hasn’t made one mistake she’s made numerous with every single comment she made under whichever fake name she was using. I have no sympathy for her or her creepy husband but I feel for those girls and I especially hope the older two don’t face any problems at school because of their Mother’s stupidity 😩

Reactions: 27
No way in hell would Clemmie have admitted but seeing as Sali has been so ‘busy’ investigating here I wouldn’t be surprised if she spread the Alice in Wanderlust word amongst the Instahuns.
Ooh, maybe Sali read the threads and confronted her. I don’t know what else she could possibly have done, if so. For all Hughes’ mouth about getting names and addresses, there’s no way she could do it.

Reactions: 8
We don’t know what might have been said , I’m sticking with my sixth sense, Clemmie being a bit star struck and Sali looking as kind and caring as a face full of Botox and filler will allow .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So firstly thanks to whomever got my account blocked just because i didnt agree with them and secondly ive had a look at Alices posts and i dont see what the big bloody deal is! And i honestly think i would do the same if i felt i needed to defend my family from crap people were saying!! I bet LOADS of people have fake accounts so they can say things they wouldnt have the balls to say to someone as themselves (not anonymously)
A few points- she started her account to slag off Cash Carraway NOT defend her family. What most Tattlers were commenting on were the exploitation of her children and the lack of ad disclosure- hardly tearing her family to shreds. At NO point did she have to throw her friends REAL LIFE FRIENDS under the bus whilst preaching kindness to women and calling us all trolls. Her behaviour is totally indefensible.

Reactions: 64
She just needs to get the duck back to midwifery. I started following her when she was Midwifey Hooper before she had twins and the whole insta shebang.

the gas and air account isn’t bad either... this really is a cautionary tale about not flying too close to the sun because she was a decent enough IGer as a midwife - informative and approachable before she became a grabby twit.

shame but my heart isn’t bleeding.
Imagine being in labour, reading through OK/Daily Mail/ Sun etc and in walks Clemmie 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.