MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe an adoption or a kitten?
They can barely cope with 4 children, 1 dog, 6 bedrooms and what always looks like 50 flights of stairs ๐Ÿค”

Maybe an all expenses paid trip to a third world country to give back and cleanse herself of her sins ...fully covered on the grid is on the horizons ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”
She's already done that, for WaterAid, and even then it was all about her, not the charity, location or plights of the young and their families.

Reactions: 9
They can barely cope with 4 children, 1 dog, 6 bedrooms and what always looks like 50 flights of stairs ๐Ÿค”

She's already done that, for WaterAid, and even then it was all about her, not the charity, location or plights of the young and their families.
I think that's what idontcare34 was referring to. And because of that she went in on Laura Hesketh when she called her out for how wrong it was to do the trip.

Reactions: 5
I think that's what idontcare34 was referring to. And because of that she went in on Laura Hesketh when she called her out for how wrong it was to do the trip.
Ah, yes. My brain is so frazzled from keeping up with this thread, I missed the clever message there!

Reactions: 4
tit has hit the fan for candice over this now!

That video with her talking about being a pimp has been live for months and posted on her thread, now it's posted on this thread it disappears not long after and she has to pull brand deals. Looks like it's still on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jodie-Marsh-on-Season-1/dp/B00IKFE0MQ

I'll go back to candices thread now, but relevant that someone else has got caught up in it with association.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.