MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion, simple lyrics from One Republic

"MOD & FOD #11 It's too late to apologise,
It's too late

Reactions: 8
I recognised the uniform and when the older girls first started school there they were definitely at private school!

I don’t think the London weighting would cover her train fare and she seems to get Uber’s to and from the station, M@S lunch, a few Costa coffees and her earnings are zero!
I’d be very surprised if they moved them out for secondary. The facilities at the grammar are pretty good for a state school but nowhere near as good as the private school!

The fast train costs just shy of £80 peak day return incidentally! I can’t imagine that she makes any money doing one shift a week

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread title: “The most we can afford is a holiday to Devon” Has this ‘top tier’ instamum learnt her lesson?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New thread suggestion:

"Sorry, not sorry 'bout what I said, don't lose your head"

From Six, the musical!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anybody remember the spat with Dannielle Parry? Don’t think she’s on insta any more.
but there was no need on MODs part

Reactions: 4
Does anybody remember the spat with Dannielle Parry? Don’t think she’s on insta any more.
That was when MOD's true colours really started to shine through her false Insta persona. I was appalled at how that played out.

Reactions: 2
I do remember - most will vouch for me on here who have seen my MOD posts of my dislike for Clementine and her shady behaviour but in the interest of absolute fairness Danielle started that and there was also no need for that!

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion

Insta’s been a battle cause I wrote some tit on Tattle. FOD has gone all quiet and home life is a riot. I won’t be selling many rings so best leg it back to Kings #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Did anyone see Feathering the empty nest story that ultimate girl gang reposted on her story? Feathering the empty nest no longer follows MOD

New thread suggestion

Insta’s been a battle cause I wrote some tit on Tattle. FOD has gone all quiet and home life is a riot. I won’t be selling many rings so best leg it back to Kings #sorrynotsorry
🙌🙌🙌😂😂

Reactions: 5
I think she's going to be most upset at being described as a 'mummy blogger' all across the media.

Why has she /her PR allowed all those comments to remain on her last post? Or not closed comments for a bit? Is it some kind of strategic approach I'm not getting?
I think doing her usual delete and block routine would make her look even worse now. She's 'fessed up and has to allow her fans (or former fans) to express their horror/disappointment or their support in some cases. If she starts deleting- and I bet it is KILLING her to leave them up- she risks even more people turning against her. Her message will become "so, I know I SAY women should support women- but I will anonymously slate my friends and husband on a website that I've publically condemned as full of bullies and trolls. Now its come out I'm One Of Them, I'll sit here and censor your opinions of my actions". Basically Clemmie, you shouldn't dish it out if you cant take it.

Does anyone else remember back in the Crystal Palace days, MOD had one bad amazon review of her first book and she posted it on her stories asking for sympathy and acting like the reviewer was a complete troll. It was pretty shocking even then to see how MOD couldn’t cope, even with constructive feedback or the smallest amounts of criticism of her book. No book on earth is going to be unanimously adored. I don’t think social media is the right career for someone as thin skinned.
Yes! This! I was so shocked how personally she took a single review- and then sometimes a single comment or critical word on her posts. I did really like them both back in those days though. I completely agree with the poster who just said they seemed so happy back then. It seems completely different now.

I think doing her usual delete and block routine would make her look even worse now. She's 'fessed up and has to allow her fans (or former fans) to express their horror/disappointment or their support in some cases. If she starts deleting- and I bet it is KILLING her to leave them up- she risks even more people turning against her. Her message will become "so, I know I SAY women should support women- but I will anonymously slate my friends and husband on a website that I've publically condemned as full of bullies and trolls. Now its come out I'm One Of Them, I'll sit here and censor your opinions of my actions". Basically Clemmie, you shouldn't dish it out if you cant take it.
I think it's under the advice of pr maybe they are hoping to able to spin it in to look at all this abuse I have got woe me etc
? Which story
It was some quote and something about truth coming out and said it seems appropriate given the current situation on Instagram. Just looked it's not on there now. May be a separate thing but I doubt it. I think ultimate girl gang and MOD are friends however.

Reactions: 3
Yes, as I recall Danielle put on a wig and did a funny impression of MOD - affectionate rather then mean.

Then MOD did a story saying, she'd seen it and it was very 'funny' but she said the word in a really sarcastic way, and then they flying monkeys did the rest.

Memory is quite hazy though, so please correct me if that's wrong.

I think Parry's account was 'Happy As Parry' but now she has a more private one just for her hairdressing stuff? She seems nice.

Reactions: 4
Yes, as I recall Danielle put on a wig and did a funny impression of MOD - affectionate rather then mean.

Then MOD did a story saying, she'd seen it and it was very 'funny' but she said the word in a really sarcastic way, and then they flying monkeys did the rest.

Memory is quite hazy though, so please correct me if that's wrong.

I think Parry's account was 'Happy As Parry' but now she has a more private one just for her hairdressing stuff? She seems nice.
What MOD did to Danielle Parry was awful. Her and her cronies were beyond despicable

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.