MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, I’m late to the party but I’ve just read an article in the daily mail about what MOD has been doing and it is the best thing that’s ever happened hahahahaha hahahahaha bleeping hellllll

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was a screenshot of MoD threatening Hunger Mama with legal action ever actually shown or just the screenshot where HM said to Tetyana that MoD threatened a poor single mother?

(N.B Hunger Mama - by a lot of people’s standards you are definitely not poor).
She probably means poorer than she used to because she has her own house and is paying her own rent. I would think she gets some sort of help from her husband, but they share custody. Her house must cost around £2k a month to rent.

Reactions: 3
Have been a long time lurker, but have just seen this on the OK instagram stories 🤭
1E5E7C87-600D-4992-BC66-E6516C80F3F5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Is the eldest at the grammar? I haven’t seen mod or fod at the school. Someone on MN said they’re both at the private school. Also don’t forget you have to pass the 11+ to get into grammar - I know several kids who have gone private for that reason.
the older girls are both in private I believe. But if you can spend £4000 on a sink then what’s 15k on a school education!!

Reactions: 8
I totally agree that describing any posts on here as trolling or bullying is exaggerated. Some of the comments on the threads I’ve seen are unnecessarily personal and it would be good to avoid that. But all the people concerned have the ability not to read this stuff, and also to accept that there are two sides to ‘fame’. But in the main, the posts on here are no different to those on MN re instagrammers, and a good deal more polite than many other forums.

Reactions: 4
It’s an inner London hospital, you get paid more for working in central London on top of the normal salary compared to a hospital near her in Kent. Add to that she’s worked there for years so it’s easier to get flexibility etc.
I’m not being funny but surely she doesn’t need the money from one shift a week! I Suppose if you spend 4K on a sink you need all the help you can get.

Reactions: 1
This is what MOD said about Candice

"Candice is often really aggressive and always brings it back to race, priveldge and class because she knows no one will argue with that. It feels like a weapon to silence people’s opinions"

Hit like if you don't think this is racist.

I've followed Candice and this all rings true.

I don't like MOD but I've seen no racism from her.
While I absolutely get what you mean, it’s not okay to say that about or to a person who has default less privilege than you. MOD doesn’t have to bring anything back to anything because she has always had privilege, always. She can’t see why CB brings it back to race, privilege or class because she’s never had an issue with her race, privilege or class except that she’s fortunate. I think it’s ridiculous for her to mention weapons to silence opinions as she always seems to have an Arsenal of silencing weapons and uses them whenever she can.

edited to make it clearer

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she's going to be most upset at being described as a 'mummy blogger' all across the media.

Why has she /her PR allowed all those comments to remain on her last post? Or not closed comments for a bit? Is it some kind of strategic approach I'm not getting?

Reactions: 3
Is the eldest at the grammar? I haven’t seen mod or fod at the school. Someone on MN said they’re both at the private school. Also don’t forget you have to pass the 11+ to get into grammar - I know several kids who have gone private for that reason.
I recognised the uniform and when the older girls first started school there they were definitely at private school!

I’m not being funny but surely she doesn’t need the money from one shift a week! I Suppose if you spend 4K on a sink you need all the help you can get.
I don’t think the London weighting would cover her train fare and she seems to get Uber’s to and from the station, M@S lunch, a few Costa coffees and her earnings are zero!

Reactions: 7
I think she's going to be most upset at being described as a 'mummy blogger' all across the media.

Why has she /her PR allowed all those comments to remain on her last post? Or not closed comments for a bit? Is it some kind of strategic approach I'm not getting?
I think she’d be slaughtered if she was seen to be deleting comments. So I think it’s part of a PR move to keep the comments up - especially if the comments get more vicious so that the bully becomes the bullied and some people start to feel sorry for her re a perceived witch hunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I recognised the uniform and when the older girls first started school there they were definitely at private school!

I don’t think the London weighting would cover her train fare and she seems to get Uber’s to and from the station, M@S lunch, a few Costa coffees and her earnings are zero!
[/QUOTE

_______

Recognising uniforms is what really annoys me the most about these people. Have we not had enough headlines over the years to know that the privacy and safety of your children is your top priority? We know where they live, when they're out of the house and where their children are educated. It's quite literally handed on a platter to those who would cause them harm.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.