MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never posted before but I’ve been completely hooked on this thread. What a downfall from someone so high & mighty the woman must be beside herself with regret.
What must Clemie Telford make of it! From what I’ve seen on Insta she appears to be one of her only true friends.
I thought that too but from looking at peoples post on IG last night she’s no longer her friend

Reactions: 1
Jesus. I imagine the house is mortgaged as well???
I dunno. If they sold a house in London, their mortgage might not be that big. Lots of DFLs (down from London) buy much bigger houses for pretty much what their London tiny ones were worth. I don’t know where they lived in London but property prices there are insane.

Reactions: 5
I get really frustrated with people saying MOD was bullying on here. If you think she was bullying then you think everyone else who posts their negative opinion was bullying.

For people thinking the NMC should take action do you think that any other poster on here who is a nurse should also be investigated?

I totally agree with the criticisms of MOD which were posted about prior to this - kids privacy, taking what seemed like every ad and freebie going etc. I also agree she's backstabbed her mates. But she hasn't bullied or trolled them. Apart from Cash she made 2-3 comments max about any one of them. Yes she knew them but that still doesn't make it bullying. Other friends of instagrammers come on threads and say "I'm Facebook friends with them" etc and people on here want to hear the real life goss we don't say ooh well you know them so for you to express that feeling is bullying.

Even with the Cash thing yes MOD did quite a lot of posts, but there are some names posting in this thread that have been here since the first thread. I don't think of them as trolls so why is MOD classed as a troll?

Totally understand the mates being pissed off. Totally understand if brands don't want to work with her.
Don't understand people who signed up and post on tattle to post about the bits of influencers that piss them off calling MOD a bully and a troll for doing the same thing. Surely bitchy/bad friend/massive hypocrite but not a bully?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To be a fly on the wall in that house when FOD read all his wifes comments 😂... what was MOD reasoning for slating her own husband? My mind is blown by all of this!
I bet he had a major bottom lip wobble and then ran crying to his bedroom where he threw himself facedown on the bed :ROFLMAO:
I may be poor but at least I call my husband a prick to his face

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Going back to the race/racism discussion. Clemmie has made these comments behind anonymity and would not have made them to her face. She hasn’t simply decided she doesn’t like this woman or agree with her and moved on, she has stated the woman brings ‘everything back to race’ and then gone in to interview her for a podcast, discussing the issue of race within our health care. And this stinks to me.
Also as a white middle aged woman I’m not sure I’m qualified to decide whether the comments are racist. They do seem to be.
And as I’ve said before, I decided I didn’t like her style and unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet he had a major bottom lip wobble and then ran crying to his bedroom where he threw himself facedown on the bed :ROFLMAO:
I may be poor but at least I call my husband a prick to his face
😭😂 same to be fair its probably the most honest she has been to date on a public platform lol 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I think they sold their London house for about £600,000 and current house cost £700,000.

Reactions: 2
Bestival was facing bankruptcy and Richmond Group, controlled by the loan broker James Benamor, bought the festival business after offering £1.1m for Bestival’s assets and brand. Richmond had lent Bestival Group £1.6m in February last year ( 2018) so I doubt very much if Rob da Bank put Mod@Fod on the lineup he has far too good taste!
Agree. Giving them a slot was a PR team decision. The kind of PR team that needs to please shareholders... I bet it was insufferable

Reactions: 4
The house is probably paid off.

Their eldest is in the grammar school, so just one set of fees to pay. Then this one will be in the grammar soon after the twins start.

The 244k in the bank mod had last year from instagram with simons 80kish a year management consultant wage and the fortune he makes on instagram so they ain't going to go struggling anytime soon.
Is the eldest at the grammar? I haven’t seen mod or fod at the school. Someone on MN said they’re both at the private school. Also don’t forget you have to pass the 11+ to get into grammar - I know several kids who have gone private for that reason.

Reactions: 2
Was a screenshot of MoD threatening Hunger Mama with legal action ever actually shown or just the screenshot where HM said to Tetyana that MoD threatened a poor single mother?

(N.B Hunger Mama - by a lot of people’s standards you are definitely not poor).

Reactions: 8
I actually feel a bit sorry for her. Only because this seems so big now that I can only feel for someone whose life is falling apart. I’m not suggesting she doesn’t deserve some of this at all. Her comments about CB and others were unacceptable and it is clear that she is a very privileged, not particularly bright middle class woman with many prejudices but still, if anyone’s life collapsed like this I’d feel some sort of pity - pity is probably a better word than ‘sorry for’.

I hope this massive fall from grace gives the other tedious instamums something to think about.
I think you're the first person to suggest she doesn't seem particularly bright. Have often thought that in the way she responds to anything negative or indeed any awkward question. I basically thought you are an attractive woman but with not much between the ears/little sense of how she comes across. I hope they both just take time out from this house of cards that is social media and get some grounding and sense of normality away from a camera lens. It seems all sense of what is acceptable got lost for her.

Reactions: 10
Going back to the race/racism discussion. Clemmie has made these comments behind anonymity and would not have made them to her face. She hasn’t simply decided she doesn’t like this woman or agree with her and moved on, she has stated the woman brings ‘everything back to race’ and then gone in to interview her for a podcast, discussing the issue of race within our health care. And this stinks to me.
Also as a white middle aged woman I’m not sure I’m qualified to decide whether the comments are racist. They do seem to be.
And as I’ve said before, I decided I didn’t like her style and unfollowed.
I don’t think she meant to be racist but she was. I am not a POC and I think her comment was way below the belt.

Was a screenshot of MoD threatening Hunger Mama with legal action ever actually shown or just the screenshot where HM said to Tetyana that MoD threatened a poor single mother?

(N.B Hunger Mama - by a lot of people’s standards you are definitely not poor).

I think it was shared by another influencer 🤔

Reactions: 1
I think you're the first person to suggest she doesn't seem particularly bright. Have often thought that in the way she responds to anything negative or indeed any awkward question. I basically thought you are an attractive woman but with not much between the ears/little sense of how she comes across. I hope they both just take time out from this house of cards that is social media and get some grounding and sense of normality away from a camera lens. It seems all sense of what is acceptable got lost for her.
MoD is really lacking in emotional intelligence.

It has been discussed and mentioned in the past. At times there’s literally no other explanation.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.