MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the fact the sales blurb mentioned a soap dish, like that somehow justified the price.
I would actually buy it just for the soap dish. It's not like those can be bought from bog standard poundland or the horror ikea.

*Note for disclosure I do have a contract with both ikea and poundland.

#AD#gifted#thissoapdishchangedmylife#pressdiscount

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Freebie though, wasn’t it? Of course, I could be wrong. One cannot keep up with which items she actually pays for! 🤷🏼‍♀️
She doesn't pay for anything, unless she has to, and even then she only deems it worthy to pay the #pressdiscount costs.

We can therefore safely assume it's ALL #gifted (I hate that word).

Reactions: 7

Yel

MOD has the chance to redeem herself by how she responds going forward, if she wanted to, she could really turn this all around...So let's see.
I'm actually rooting for her to turn it around by being totally honest about how toxic and dishonest mum infuencers are, with everyone fighting for attention, trying to outdo others, climb the pyramid and what it turns people into. I'm not surprised people that do Instagram as a living get corrupted. Maybe a two part BBC documentary.

It would mean the end of ads but if she's honest she could hold her head up in the playground and at work. All these newspaper articles miss the whole point of tattle.

Of course her management aren't going to be turkey's voting for Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I really like the sink 🤣. Let’s be honest she got it for free - and that’s part of the problem the lack of transparency. You’ve got Hinch dangling her £1.25 Tesco decorations and MOD with her £3,500 tin sink! It’s all subjective. She bitched, she got caught, does she deserve all the freebies, holidays, concerts, advertising royalties of course she bloody doesn’t. Does she seem like a normal person - possibly, would I want to sit and chew the fat with her probably . ‘If you don’t have anything nice to say come sit by me’ Alice Roosevelt Longworth - she’d have been a gas on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I don’t get is why does she get the train to London to work one day a week as a midwife? Surely there is local maternity units to where she lives?
It’s an inner London hospital, you get paid more for working in central London on top of the normal salary compared to a hospital near her in Kent. Add to that she’s worked there for years so it’s easier to get flexibility etc.

Reactions: 5
Ooooh just had a thought! Have the Hinch army heard how MOD slagged off their leaders grey interior design style? Cos if they do MOD is going to have a shitstorm rain down on her from the fangirls defending their queen. Look at what happened with them bombarding Michael Bolton earlier this week because he ignored Hinch's DM :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm actually rooting for her to turn it around by being totally honest about how toxic and dishonest mum infuencers are, with everyone fighting for attention, trying to outdo others, climb the pyramid and what it turns people into. I'm not surprised people that do Instagram as a living get corrupted. Maybe a two part BBC documentary.

It would mean the end of ads but if she's honest she could hold her head up in the playground and at work. All these newspaper articles miss the whole point of tattle.

Of course her management aren't going to be turkey's voting for Christmas.
Yes. This. Absolutely this. But only if she and FoD absolutely step away from Instagram for now and forever. It’s literally the only hope they’ve got.

It’s an inner London hospital, you get paid more for working in central London on top of the normal salary compared to a hospital near her in Kent. Add to that she’s worked there for years so it’s easier to get flexibility etc.
Plus you need to do [x] hours per month in order to retain your certification to be a midwife, you can’t leave it for ages and then just drop back in.

Reactions: 1
From Kohler's own Instagram page, this is the OD's bathroom....

View attachment 55499

If that was a freebie I bet Kohler are delighted their advertising investment is going so well.
I just cannot get my head around a sink costing so much money! And to go in a 3 year olds bathroom. Not that age has anything to do with it but £4k!

Reactions: 9
I just cannot get my head around a sink costing so much money! And to go in a 3 year olds bathroom. Not that age has anything to do with it but £4k!
Especially when she kept the old toilet which didn’t match 😂 wouldn’t you replace both and have matching rather than accept free sink! Ahh the freebie reno

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank god she had the foresight last week to allocate a zen room. Who knew it would be so required.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mrs Meldrum also had a bit of a sly dig about her hauls from MOD. I don’t like hauls myself but freebie MOD is not really in a position to slate how others make their way.

Reactions: 3
All these ‘mummy bloggers’ acting like kids on their stories.
“So down right now, someone has been really mean to me, wont name them though”
“Oh no hun, is it Clemmie?”
“Yes”
Next day
“I was dragged in to this, I didn’t want to be part of this”
Yes she should not have done it, and she should mention small businesses after being happy enough to grab their free products, but the hounding of her by those that are desperate to be big on Instagram, and then calling the race card when the story didn’t get as big as they wanted, is all ridiculous. Like they have never been fake or slagged anyone off!!
Instagram is all a fake load of bollocks anyway.

Reactions: 18
I see FOD’s been deleting comments about this on his last post. Someone suggested he might want to take a long break from his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone else dying to know how MOD was unmasked and confessed? Surely she could have just continued to deny it?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.