MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t worry too much. It will be forgotten about next week. They are all so false and the insta friendships are all fake as, so will be easy to forget and move on. Plus her girlfans won’t give two shits. And as for the NHS job, I’d be surprised if it comes to their attention and if they’d care 🤷‍♀️
What I don’t get is why does she get the train to London to work one day a week as a midwife? Surely there is local maternity units to where she lives?

Reactions: 4
On the flip side, there is nothing wrong with spending their money on what they wish? Especially if she genuinely bought it?
True. But she didn't bloody buy it. That's the issue here. Gifted, but not declared as such until she absolutely has to do so.

Reactions: 12
If MOD now comes back to insta and her and FOD start posting AD clearly or post the specific %pressdiscount like MP on EVERY related post, then I'd certainly have more respect for that honest transparency. It's really not rocket science to follow the rules...
As for the companies doing the gifting for "one mention" in return, well more fool them! I don't blame instagang for grabbing what they can...I probably would too 😆 But I do blame the Insta gang for being shady about it.
MOD has the chance to redeem herself by how she responds going forward, if she wanted to, she could really turn this all around...So let's see.

Reactions: 9
It was a freebie though. I'd honestly accept it too but wouldn't trade my future child's privacy for anything.

I respect MP because she does also give the percentage too instead of being sly and occasionally adding the magical #AD in white text on top of a white background.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'd do my whole bathroom for 4k 🤦‍♀️
I don't know anyone who, when doing a large renovation of multiple rooms and bathrooms all at the same time, could afford a budget of that size for one sink. But lets not kid ourselves that the OD's have paid for anything other than the labour costs of the workmen doing the grafting.

True cost of the sink = embarrassing your child for the rest of their googleable life by posting a picture on the Internet of them having a poo in a potty for engagement, likes and comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What I don’t get is why does she get the train to London to work one day a week as a midwife? Surely there is local maternity units to where she lives?
Because she needs the sympathy vote for the once a week arduous train journeys and the local maternity unit wouldn't employ a midwife who only wants to make a half arsed effort and work one day a week, purely for license retention purposes.

Reactions: 12
I believe she benefits from Kings Flexible working policy which is unlike many offered in other trusts, it’s also a very reputable department to work in.
It’s a little awkward as she was quite unpleasant about Motherpukka’s flex appeal.

Reactions: 15
It looks like every single one of these women has unfollowed her. Ouch.
Screenshot_2019-11-08-10-56-51.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
On the flip side, there is nothing wrong with spending their money on what they wish? Especially if she genuinely bought it?
It was the fact the sales blurb mentioned a soap dish, like that somehow justified the price.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but she’s not the first person to make a fake profile and she won’t be the last. The awful stuff people write about her and her family I kind of get why she felt the need to do it. Yes she chooses to put her life on display but people choose to be vile nasty specimens too. Remember the old ‘nothing nice to say then don’t say anything at all’. A lot of the back lash MOD and other Instamums get is through jealousy. I can’t say that I wouldn’t do the same if I had people writing such viscous stuff about me daily. And if she started it to slate CC then good because CC is the pits of society!
So if you decide someone ‘is the pits of society’ then it’s ok to be ‘vile’ and ‘nasty’ about them?
Is there some kind of criteria a person must meet to be deemed ‘pits of society’ or is it down to personal choice?

Reactions: 7
I can only see 6 comments in the Daily Mail article, surely that’s not normal, have they been restricted? And why?
Maybe everyone has simply flocked here. I simply can’t keep up on the pages now.

Reactions: 3
She may well just carry on but many things will have changed and this is humiliating and embarrassing on a national scale.

Blimey, to think it only seems a week ago we were debating why she was going for the side parting look and wondering why the M&S ads made her neck look odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just done my whole bathroom for 3.5K. Spending 4K just on the sink of the kids bathroom makes me physically sick 🤢
Freebie though, wasn’t it? Of course, I could be wrong. One cannot keep up with which items she actually pays for! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.