MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mother works for the NHS. Shes the most judgemental person I've known and is a functioning alcoholic. I can also tell you alot of them love a bit of the *sniff sniff*. They ain't all angels. The hide behind the nhs label
Of course. But if you are caught publicly declaring these things then there would be repercussions within your work.

Reactions: 3
6C0546F4-84C7-457A-AB16-DFDF78814F1D.png
I know people make mistakes but I am just baffled by the absolute sneakiness of it all!?

Reactions: 3
I get what you’re saying. I can’t help it. I feel really sorry for her. She’s being put to the lions now. It must be quite frightening for her. All the smaller Insta Huns will be having a field day (when I bet a load of them have tattle accounts and will have done the same). Plus she didn’t actually slag off her mates (with exception of MP), she slagged off people she barely knew.

She’s lost herself. She might have lost her job. She’s potentially lost hundreds of thousands of pounds (I know she has enough!).
I wouldn’t worry too much. It will be forgotten about next week. They are all so false and the insta friendships are all fake as, so will be easy to forget and move on. Plus her girlfans won’t give two shits. And as for the NHS job, I’d be surprised if it comes to their attention and if they’d care 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Someone messaged her asking how much her (bathroom/kitchen?) sink was and she responded that she'd have to 'check the invoice'. Turned out it was (obviously) gifted to the tune of £4k......
😱😱😱 £4K for a sink? A sink?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is it possible for the people who are the subject of the threads to be allowed to just post as themselves and respond? I've seen responses on other threads from the subjects, so just wondering if the Tattle moderators would be happy to contact MOD and give her the opportunity to do that...should she still wish to? Then she can ignore what she wishes and respond to what she wants to?

Reactions: 2
Is it possible for the people who are the subject of the threads to be allowed to just post as themselves and respond? I've seen responses on other threads from the subjects, so just wondering if the Tattle moderators would be happy to contact MOD and give her the opportunity to do that...should she still wish to? Then she can ignore what she wishes and respond to what she wants to?
Of course. Many do. Doesn’t tend to go well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spot her PR company wading in on this thread...

Jokes.

MOD? Just keep your head down, and let it play out. That’s your best bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
but she would respond if she wanted to. She knows she can't defend herself and her 'apology' yesterday was her attempt at dealing with it

Reactions: 4
😱😱😱 £4K for a sink? A sink?
And there are people wondering why we have no sympathy for her after her appalling behaviour, not just over this matter, but in general. Is it worth the world being able to identify where your children live, attend school, etc when all you get in return is material possessions, such as a 4k sink and brainwashed adulation? I'd rather live with my child in privacy and safety, where nobody can hurt us.

But it's an ever increasing conveyor belt of 'wannabe influencer' parents out there who feel money and freebies come before their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can only see 6 comments in the Daily Mail article, surely that’s not normal, have they been restricted? And why?

Reactions: 14
Still trying to catch up (not sure I ever will 😂) but thread title idea:

Alice are you okay? Are you okay Alice? You’ve been hit by, you’ve been struck by, your own ego

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I've gone through her old posts (Aliceinwanderlust), and saw one where she has said she hasn't had an abroad holiday in years and can only afford camping in Devon and that she is 'common folk'. It's annoyed me so much! 😂

This is actually real life for some people, some people that save all year for a break and don't get stuff gifted to them left right and centre, not part of some sort of sick trolling character you've made up. What an absolute hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.