MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, good old SofiaLemon. No matter how many times you explained the point to her, she would keep pretending that it had flown entirely over her head and she just couldn’t understand what the fuss about (just like CadyHeron). It does make you wonder now if either or both of those were MOD.
They ruined so many good debate. Never considered she had fake id on munsnet and she posted as herself.

Reactions: 5
MoD losing followers pretty rapidly. Not sure it’ll make a huge impact though.
For what it’s worth, I’ve known her for around 15 years and she’s always been a selfish cow, happy to take what she needs and ignore those who don’t fit in with her aesthetic. I’m glad we’re more acquaintances now than friends. I don’t have a MoD shaped hole in my life...
6FD7A504-18A4-465B-BE31-5DC6CE616095.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve never been a fan of either but she threw MP under a bus slating her flexappeal and radio career likening her to a crap Zoe Ball.

It’s the whole person v persona thing isn’t - project yourself as being warm and kind and a nice person but actually having more faces than the town clock behind the scenes. The #ads May or may not dry up but her “friendships” will - she has shown just what a frenemy she is. I’m sure she’ll disappear for a few days then come back no effs given. Maybe time to re-evaluate. Not sure the trust will take the misuse of SM lightly either.

Reactions: 12
How long a break can she take from midwifery duties without losing her licence. I think a break social media and hospital might be wise right now.
She can't be in a good head space right now.
If I was her I be thinking about the future.
Taking stock if their business contracts, finances/ social media and careers and planning a out back to normal life.
Do you think some mum's might refuse her as thier midwife?

Reactions: 13
I’ve never been a fan of either but she threw MP under a bus slating her flexappeal and radio career likening her to a crap Zoe Ball.

It’s the whole person v persona thing isn’t - project yourself as being warm and kind and a nice person but actually having more faces than the town clock behind the scenes. The #ads May or may not dry up but her “friendships” will - she has shown just what a frenemy she is. I’m sure she’ll disappear for a few days then come back no effs given. Maybe time to re-evaluate. Not sure the trust will take the misuse of SM lightly either.
Absolutely; particuarly where said SM mis-use has taken place on NHS property during contracted working hours! For clarity, I don't know whether this is case, just putting it out there.

Reactions: 2
It’s all on the SH threads but the upshot is SH and her Twitter clique basically bullied DOP on Twitter, posting bitchy stuff about her tv series and magazine column. I think Dawn wrote about what an horrendous time she’d had of it (without mentioning names). When Tattlers got wind of it after SH made that video of herself saying she’d been trolled and bullied on here (🙄), she deleted her tweets about Dawn. One of SH’s cronies, the awful India Knight, basically deleted her entire Twitter history. It’s ok apparently when you’re the one doing the bullying, but god forbid anybody dares voice any valid criticism of these people.
Yes exactly. Sali Hughes and her Twitter gang (they called themselves 'The Coven'. Yes they had a special name :sick: ) bullied Dawn O Porter for nearly a year. They made fun of her hair, her clothes, her work - in fact everything. As FrannyGallops says Dawn (so this is no idle gossip) has written about it saying how she became deeply sad and depressed for a couple of years, lost work (a documentary series) and had difficulties in her marriage because of it. The 'Coven' knew what they were doing because they were told (by Emma Kennedy) the effect it was having on her. And carried on. So when Sali Hughes did her video about 'Tattle trolls' we were all quite aghast at her utter hypocrisy. She should be thanking her lucky stars how no one ever from Tattle goes onto SM with what we know about her, even though we are 'disgusting shitmouths' (her words). And yet she still goes on Twitter rants about here.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Hey all- it’s late here but a few people earlier asked for my opinion so I wanted to dip in and say that despite how angry and annoyed everyone is on here (and thrilled that the mask has been taken off) nothing reeks of any nastiness or bullshit regarding this situation in your comments, and I completely get what a lot of you are saying and why you feel like this. When people believe in their own hype and power it’s only a matter of time that the walls crumble and they have to survey the real world around them. They only realise it after the fact and that’s the shame of it all. There’s no foresight.

I think the apology was, to quote Susie, piss poor at best. It was generic and took no accountability and this will most likely be spun into a ‘thing’ where she Might use mental health woes as an excuse for her behaviour. Which makes a mockery of the situation and also of people who actually have REAL mental health problems.

I think it’s upsetting what she’s done to the people who trusted her, and a lot of them were regular, decent people who (despite the fact that this is ‘only’ social media and v trivial) trusted her. These are real feelings. I never named her because when we spoke privately, Bethie asked me not to at first so I respected her wishes. As far as I was concerned the only person I gave a sh*t about was my friend. That’s it. I only did what she asked me to do and that was to speak out after she began her IG stories so that she could have back up when the rest of the group stayed silent.

I only casually engaged with that group at events— I was never part of a gang, as I said, so I never tracked how they declared stuff when it came to ads. I only got involved a few times in the past when I was asked to be backup when there was nasty behaviour. Why? Who knows. Probably because I’m a loudmouth and I don’t give a tit about a clique and what ‘group’ I should belong to.

Anyway. I’m probably talking too much again. I just came on here to say that we all make bad decisions and we all need to be reminded that we’re human and imperfect but this was a heavier level of calculated behaviour and it’s really sad for everyone involved. I personally think they should try and live a life off social media for a while and figure out who they are because they were probably decent people before they became ‘Instafamous’ (I hate that word)

ok *now* I’m done. Thanks for the chat.

Reactions: 50
Yes exactly. Sali Hughes and her Twitter gang (they called themselves 'The Coven'. Yes they had a special name :sick: ) bullied Dawn O Porter for nearly a year. They made fun of her hair, her clothes, her work - in fact everything. As FrannyGallops says Dawn (so this is no idle gossip) has written about it saying how she became deeply sad and depressed for a couple of years, lost work (a documentary series) and had difficulties in her marriage because of it. The 'Coven' knew what they were doing because they were told (by Emma Kennedy) the effect it was having on her. And carried on. So when Sali Hughes did her video about 'Tattle trolls' we were all quite aghast at her utter hypocrisy. She should be thanking her lucky stars how no one ever from Tattle goes onto SM with what we know about her, even though we are 'disgusting shitmouths' (her words). And yet she still goes on Twitter rants about here.
Omg this is awful! I love DOP & her quirky sense of humour! Was there any particular event that happened to make them start this?

Reactions: 14
I do hope all the visiting journalists here pay attention and perhaps find it in their hearts to do an honest article about Tattle for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You don't come on here to change people's opinions of you. You do that by what you do on your Instagram stories & grid.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Omg this is awful! I love DOP & her quirky sense of humour! Was there any particular event that happened to make them start this?
Not that we know. Just presuming when she started to get more well known on TV but that is a guess. They didn't know her personally. Yes it is horrible isn't it. When asked about it on IG after her 'troll' video Sali Hughes played it down tremendously. It was 'years and years ago' and not her fault at all. She said that she and Dawn are now friends (there is no proof of this at all). Anyway tweets still remain from 'The Coven' @SaliHughes, even though she has deleted her own, incriminating her beyond doubt.

Reactions: 12
Ok, I.m one of the new members who joined to find out what.s going on. I follow MOD on IG and must admit have always been surprised by all the oversharing. However, I had no idea that IG was such a vacuous, competitive, spiteful place with people clambering over each other to gain popularity. I can think of nothing worse than clammering for likes and stooping to such depths. Makes for very entertaining reading though 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow 😳 I come back to 15 pages. there's no escaping anything once your in the wales online :

The sun too of course:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
A lot if the incriminating tweets might still be screen shots on the Sali Hughes thread , you’ll be able to search them out . The gang deleted tweets and made their accounts private when they realised we were aware of what twattish hypocrites they are .

Sali blamed an acquaintance for telling her lies about Dawn , it wasn’t Sali’s fault at all🙄🤔.
They called her Prawn and Sali was right in the middle of it all.

She’s a massive lying hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm so consumed in Clemmie dropping a bollock that I'm
not sure what happened with CB. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has candice’s mum’s post been deleted? Unless I just can’t see it amongst all the other comments

Reactions: 1
They ruined so many good debate. Never considered she had fake id on munsnet and she posted as herself.
Sofias writing style was nowhere near Mods. I think she was involved somehow but not mod. She was too sharp.

Reactions: 5
A lot if the incriminating tweets might still be screen shots on the Sali Hughes thread , you’ll be able to search them out . The gang deleted tweets and made their accounts private when they realised we were aware of what twattish hypocrites they are .

Sali blamed an acquaintance for telling her lies about Dawn , it wasn’t Sali’s fault at all🙄🤔.
They called her Prawn and Sali was right in the middle of it all.

She’s a massive lying hypocrite.
Yes any tweets about Dawn will be calling her 'Prawn'. That was their incredibly clever code name for her 🤭.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.