MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are comments on her post saying that because she was bullied here, she became a bully. Yet she joined here to slag off CC and then was the 9th post on the first MOFOD thread!!! She also was not bullied on mumsnet, just called out about the kid selling and ads.
I am still shocked she has admitted to being Alice as I often argued with her and it’s made me strongly feel if this is a thing influencers do, then she strongly reminded me of Sofia on mumsnet.

Reactions: 20
Interesting comment from CB’s mum on Clemmie’s most recent Insta post!
735E5022-E989-488D-93D2-775FFBB750FF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry (I’m not really but taking a leaf out of Clemsters book of apologies) but I couldn’t give a duck if they run out of money and have to oik the kids out of private school. I am fully aware that this is not the kids fault but there are many children who have been forced back into state schools because their parents financial fortunes have taken a tumble through no fault of their own. Their kids survived and so would the OD’s kids. It might actually do them good to taste a bit of normality. The twins have never lived a day where they haven’t had a camera stuffed in their faces.
I agree, I get a bit pissed off with all this "won't somebody please think of the children" tit. As I said earlier, why is it suddenly our responsibility for their kids? We weren't the ones putting gifts and ads above their kids privacy and dignity. This duck up is solely on the OD's. I don't wish ill for those kids at all, but I will come at anyone who says this is all the tattlers fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What's this about dawn
It’s all on the SH threads but the upshot is SH and her Twitter clique basically bullied DOP on Twitter, posting bitchy stuff about her tv series and magazine column. I think Dawn wrote about what an horrendous time she’d had of it (without mentioning names). When Tattlers got wind of it after SH made that video of herself saying she’d been trolled and bullied on here (🙄), she deleted her tweets about Dawn. One of SH’s cronies, the awful India Knight, basically deleted her entire Twitter history. It’s ok apparently when you’re the one doing the bullying, but god forbid anybody dares voice any valid criticism of these people.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Right well I’m just going to say it. I feel (a bit) sorry for MOD now. Someone has found extra evidence somehow and forced MODs hand.
I think she could lose her job and a LOT of money while all the tier 3 Insta Huns revel in her misfortune.
There’s more to all this...
I think this wretched woman should be accountable I work within the nhs and would never behave like she does on social media she had no boundaries at all fame and freebie hungry and I have no respect for her as a midwife ! 😱

Reactions: 14
I agree, I get a bit pissed off with all this "won't somebody please think of the children" tit. As I said earlier, why is it suddenly our responsibility for their kids? We weren't the ones putting gifts and ads above their kids privacy and dignity. This duck up is solely on the OD's. I don't wish ill for those kids at all, but I will come at anyone who says this is all the tattlers fault.
Oh I do not think that this is tattlers fault at all, this is fully Clemmie's. She flogged too hard, her true colours shown and now she's fucked up their lives as they know it.

Reactions: 10
There are comments on her post saying that because she was bullied here, she became a bully. Yet she joined here to slag off CC and then was the 9th post on the first MOFOD thread!!! She also was not bullied on mumsnet, just called out about the kid selling and ads.
I am still shocked she has admitted to being Alice as I often argued with her and it’s made me strongly feel if this is a thing influencers do, then she strongly reminded me of Sofia on mumsnet.
Ah, good old SofiaLemon. No matter how many times you explained the point to her, she would keep pretending that it had flown entirely over her head and she just couldn’t understand what the fuss about (just like CadyHeron). It does make you wonder now if either or both of those were MOD.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel sorry for candices mum!!

I’d be furious if that happened to my daughter and I would probably not be half as dignified as she was

Reactions: 6
Ah, good old SofiaLemon. No matter how many times you explained the point to her, she would keep pretending that it had flown entirely over her head and she just couldn’t understand what the fuss about (just like CadyHeron). It does make you wonder now if either or both of those were MOD.
Perhaps 2 different personalities but it felt similar to discussions with Alice. And Sofia was so happy about use of children and supporting and condoning them in a way I’ve never come across elsewhere!

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for candices mum!!

I’d be furious if that happened to my daughter and I would probably not be half as dignified as she was
The mothers of their own daughters are coming out in force.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh I do not think that this is tattlers fault at all, this is fully Clemmie's. She flogged too hard, her true colours shown and now she's fucked up their lives as they know it.
So very true.

Reactions: 2
I don’t really see how she can come back from this to be honest. I’m sure she will, but I just don’t see how.

Reactions: 4
What’s gone on??? I’ve been blocked lol, so only seen the print screens from here??

Reactions: 1
What’s gone on??? I’ve been blocked lol, so only seen the print screens from here??
MOD has committed Social Media Influencer career suicide. She's going to have to purchase all her sinks and flooring from now on. The gifting gravy train has been derailed.

In other news, the bright side is they will still have food from Gousto, and FOD can use the Sky broadband buddy app he keeps promoting to block Tattle from MOD's phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
God is she still mid Reno?? If it’s unfinished she will have to get herself down b&q and pay for it all herself now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God is she still mid Reno?? If it’s unfinished she will have to get herself down b&q and pay for it all herself now
She's got a free weekend now her appearance at the Sheer Luxe event to talk about failing (oh the irony) has been cancelled, a bit of DIY might be good for the soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm going to have to change my user name aren't I. It was actually a play on Game of Thrones/Mother of Dragons, but I'm seeing some parity between Daenerys and MOD now.

I'll get my coat...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.