MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? You feel sorry for an adult being caught bullying people in an underhanded manner because she’s been exposed for being sly?? Good grief. I do not feel sorry for her. She’s threatened to sue people for slander yet an apology on insta gets people feeling sorry for her?? Nope. Nuh uh.
I get what you’re saying. I can’t help it. I feel really sorry for her. She’s being put to the lions now. It must be quite frightening for her. All the smaller Insta Huns will be having a field day (when I bet a load of them have tattle accounts and will have done the same). Plus she didn’t actually slag off her mates (with exception of MP), she slagged off people she barely knew.

She’s lost herself. She might have lost her job. She’s potentially lost hundreds of thousands of pounds (I know she has enough!).

Reactions: 16
Is @TetyanaW still around? Would be very interested to hear her take on Clemmie's explanation. I assume this is the same excuse she's using in private to the friends she posted about.

Reactions: 6
It should be 'my family and ME' why does everyone get that wrong. Really annoys me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Agree with what you’ve said, but it’s a shame that this is what she’s been caught out for. Of all the things wrong with the OD’s account, she’s come a cropper over a couple of bitchy comments. I’d like to see her properly address some of the other valid criticisms about her account.
Absolutely. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end now that her integrity has been called into question and her vile nature exposed. We can but hope.

I do feel sorry for their children. They've done nothing to deserve such selfish and entitled parents.

Reactions: 10
Such a passive aggressive response from her....she's supposedly a professional and role model , hope she takes a long hard look at her behaviour and takes a long break from social media

Reactions: 11
Management had obviously taken over, deal with it quick, FOD's got ad's to post.

I think Clemmie needs a time out and maybe a reduction of screen time.
If she chats to FOD he could help her out with that...didnt he flog an app that controls screen time. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It'll be forgotten soon.. Same as all the other times she's been a massive bully head

It'll be like meldrum, she caused a massive shitstorm, lay low for a month. Came out bleating about mental health asking for sympathy. Fast forward a few months and low and behold she's back with the orange filter, and her smug, disgusting demeanour. Fooling all the sheep once again.

Clemmie will be the same IMO

Reactions: 34
I get what you’re saying. I can’t help it. I feel really sorry for her. She’s being put to the lions now. It must be quite frightening for her. All the smaller Insta Huns will be having a field day (when I bet a load of them have tattle accounts and will have done the same). Plus she didn’t actually slag off her mates (with exception of MP), she slagged off people she barely knew.

She’s lost herself. She might have lost her job. She’s potentially lost hundreds of thousands of pounds (I know she has enough!).
All the smaller huns are getting involved as the Instamumqueen position has become vacant and they all want a bit of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Of course it's frightening to have loads of people having a go at you, but she has done exactly that to others who have questioned her on ads, showing her kids etc She allowed and encouraged her fangirls to go in on people asking questions she didn't like. No, a pile on isn't nice and now she is feeling the other side of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think its believable, she probably wanted to defend her family and was trying to be likeable here so people didn't suss her. But why not come on as herself and address assumptions or questions? Or do it from her insta? Dont see why she felt the need to slag everyone else off. I get the feeling the rest of them have had simmering resentment towards her anyway and that's why they're blowing it all up and mass witch hunting because they finally have a reason to bring her down. They've probably been slagging her for years.

The timing is also interesting, after the public slagging off FOD by some z list celebrities wife.

Reactions: 8

she knew exactly what she was doing.
She’s a grown adult.
her reasoning is absolutely ridiculous. It’s the kind of thing a child would say “I only did it to try to make people like me”
Oh please, spare me.
This is a woman who is making god knows how much money off her social media persona. She knew exactly what she was doing.
she’s made multiple fake accounts on tattle she has been posting for months - it’s a continued and deliberate pattern of behaviour- not just a few messages to try to change public opinion of her.

she’s full of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Imagine being so entitled that you can just plead stupidity & hope that'll do it...it was painfully obvious it was her at the start, THAT'S why people questioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

The thing is, if you do a podcast with someone (HM) invite people to events, maybe they feel like mates. Instagram worked by the influencer making followers feels like friends. I’m fairly sure some of these people did think they were friends. Interesting though how Telford escaped mention, and she’s been to stay with them in Kent, and delivered her baby. Yet she’s spreading love for those ‘wounded’ on their posts. All very unpleasant.
I don’t feel sorry for her because she wouldn’t take any of the warnings, she’s been tripped up before. We all willed her to be the lovely midwife we thought she was. But she just got greedier and greedier. Putting others down to make yourself look better is not the way. She never argued her case of stuck up for herself properly. At the end of the day she got caught up bitching. Plain and simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’d have been much better off joining in her own name to defend her account and win hearts and minds. Other big Insta users have and have often been received positively, even if they have been challenged on some of the content of their tattle posts. There has been debate but generally it feels like a good thing when IGers come here for a discussion rather than lamely crying “troll” or “bullies”.

Reactions: 7
I think the more she tried to be this supportive women Support women person the more she had the need to vent the inner witch that was building up.

She just wasn't very smart about it. Loads of members here are probably instamums that witch about the people they pretend to be friends with. It's a fiercely competitive job with many people trying to takedown and overtake others. Nothing supportive at all.

Reactions: 6
If you make your livelihood from posting public images of your family, your home and your children how on earth can you expect people to not comment?! It's clearly affecting her mental health in a negative way, but have they created such a monster that there's no turning back??

Reactions: 14

agree. a few comments and she's been publicly shamed and will
probably lose many friends and career opportunities and has generally been humiliated. what's happening to her now is a lot worse than a few 'instahuns' reading comments about themselves being a bit desperate. imo.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.