MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure "I got swept up and starting slagging off my mates" is as good an explanation as she thinks it is...

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Come on Clemmie at least have the balls to put it on your grid so it stays forever and let's see what the public have to say.

This is a cowards way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Grace O’Leary or someone else in PR wrote that, 100%. Not a very believable story if you ask me.
I dunno. If it was someone else who’d written it, surely it wouldn’t have MOD’s trademark spelling mistakes in it. Or maybe they told her what to say and said ‘ but do it in your own words’ like they did at primary school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My suggestion to Tetyana:

This 'drama' should have been dealt with in private. Period. But since this is obviously not the case I feel if you are not directly involved you should not add to the 'drama' by inserting yourself in it. You are all grown women and what is happening, amusing as it is for the spectators, also has a huge whiff of play-ground antics, and that is just very unbecoming for so-called professional women.

Reactions: 15
Right well I’m just going to say it. I feel (a bit) sorry for MOD now. Someone has found extra evidence somehow and forced MODs hand.
I think she could lose her job and a LOT of money while all the tier 3 Insta Huns revel in her misfortune.
There’s more to all this...
Really? You feel sorry for an adult being caught bullying people in an underhanded manner because she’s been exposed for being sly?? Good grief. I do not feel sorry for her. She’s threatened to sue people for slander yet an apology on insta gets people feeling sorry for her?? Nope. Nuh uh.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Come on Clemmie at least have the balls to put it on your grid so it stays forever and let's see what the public have to say.

This is a cowards way out.
It'll be forgotten soon.. Same as all the other times she's been a massive bully head

Reactions: 19
What really irks me is that she put herself and her family in this position to begin with. If you hadn’t sold your family’s privacy and childhoods

I do not feel remotely sorry her. She has brought all this on herself, fuelled by her greed and ego.
Exactly. She knew what she was doing. Why do you think there is more to it? She was rumbled, it's so obvious just from Alice's posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder how slagging off her husband and calling him a horrible name would change people's opinions on her and her family.😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Right well I’m just going to say it. I feel (a bit) sorry for MOD now. Someone has found extra evidence somehow and forced MODs hand.
I think she could lose her job and a LOT of money while all the tier 3 Insta Huns revel in her misfortune.
I’d be surprised if she lost her job, she’ll prob get a severe telling off/formal warning about use of social media which may make continuing her Gas and Air blog difficult. That’s the saddest thing here tbh, her blog is the best thing about her but I would totally understand Kings wanting to distance themselves. Daft bat, really didn’t think things through.

Reactions: 13
The worst thing about this admission is her excuse. I didn’t realise it was her and she never addressed the key points of use of children and shady ads and misleading vulnerable women and new mums. She showed no real emotions and just tried to be a MOD supporter and deflect negativity to others. The rest of us stick up for those we like doing a good job. It’s sad because this excuse is bullshit.
Although I can understand getting sucked in.
She says she was trying to change our opinion of her.

Fine but she never ever answered any questions that are regularly raised here about children being used and the unachievable levels of consumerism that these influencers are flogging.

I would respect any influencer who stopped shouting troll and bully and answered the ethical questions that are being raised! (I read a few threads on here and generally they are the same questions across most threads.)

*I know this drama will have brought a few.more mumfluencers over here... Come on, one of you must be brave enough to answer!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
they just need to step away and try to return to a normal life. It would be hard at first but surely then lovely to enjoy the moment you're in and not film it. It's such a warped, freak show way of life...

Reactions: 18
It didn’t really ‘grow that big’ either. She joined to slag off Cash. She then started trying to self righteously stick up for herself which lead to be a complete witch about her friends. That is not an apology it’s designed to get her followers on board with fantastic engagement and love so that MOFOD carries on bringing in the money and the freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do agree with you on this other than feeling sorry for MOD, nope, can't do that, what goes around comes around, karma is a witch etc etc..

She knew exactly what she was doing. End of. But, she got caught out.

Reactions: 19
I’d be surprised if she lost her job, she’ll prob get a severe telling off/formal warning about use of social media which may make continuing her Gas and Air blog difficult. That’s the saddest thing here tbh, her blog is the best thing about her but I would totally understand Kings wanting to distance themselves. Daft bat, really didn’t think things through.
She barely works for the NHS tbh, Kings would probably be like "sorry, who now?"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A nasty individual has been caught behaving badly. There is no element of this that is deserving of sympathy. Quite simply, if you sell your soul to the devil by way of child exploitation, greed, deception and delusions of grandeur, then be prepared to pay the price.

Reactions: 38
I dunno. If it was someone else who’d written it, surely it wouldn’t have MOD’s trademark spelling mistakes in it. Or maybe they told her what to say and said ‘ but do it in your own words’ like they did at primary school.
I didn’t notice any spelling mistakes, did I miss them? It seemed more more rational and well written than Clemmie is generally capable of, compared to her mumsnet posts etc. Normally she communicates like a defensive & borderline illiterate 14 year old and goes in all guns blazing with the “every is so mean to meeeee” stuff.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.