MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo how I wish I hadn’t deleted Instagram now.

Can someone post screenshots of MODs stories?

Reactions: 1
Great thread title 👏

I can’t believe MOD is actually admitting that Alice was actually her. This is the best day ever! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I should not have been so excited at seeing her stories pop up 😳

she made comments about other insta mums to make us think she was ‘one of us’?
Ok Clemmie...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right well I’m just going to say it. I feel (a bit) sorry for MOD now. Someone has found extra evidence somehow and forced MODs hand.
I think she could lose her job and a LOT of money while all the tier 3 Insta Huns revel in her misfortune.
There’s more to all this...

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Grace O’Leary or someone else in PR wrote that, 100%. Not a very believable story if you ask me.

Reactions: 26
Yeah, whatever Clementine. Make yourself the victim, yet again. It's always ALL about you. Narcissism at its finest.

Reactions: 32
Thanks for your comment. I got protective over a friend, and that’s why I yapped. I tend to do that when a friend calls me and asks for advice and tells me they’re upset. Yeah, maybe it looked like I was trying to add to the drama or capitalize on it. The ones who ‘got’ my point knew what I was doing. But thanks for the observation. I probably should’ve taken a breath before talking.

I’m coming on here to be a grown-up and to have a conversation, I’m not one to court drama. That’s not who I am. But I can imagine that this thread has been on fire for a while, so that’s the assumption for anyone who comes on here. I get it.
Nothing wrong with being protective of a friend, but if it was me I would be texting/whatsapping/on the phone to that friend talking to them, listening to them and commiserating with them. Not shouting my gob off on instagram to people who probably had no idea who or what you were talking about. That's why it comes across as adding to the drama.

As for being a grown up, I'm not sure that anyone is coming across as a grown up in this (I include myself in that, because I'm just here to rinse the piss out of the situation) Grown ups generally talk to each other to air their issues and agree to stay away from each other if they can't work it out, but again that's how I do things in my real world 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Right well I’m just going to say it. I feel (a bit) sorry for MOD now. Someone has found extra evidence somehow and forced MODs hand.
What extra evidence? Sorry I just don't understand your post

Reactions: 3
The worst thing about this admission is her excuse. I didn’t realise it was her and she never addressed the key points of use of children and shady ads and misleading vulnerable women and new mums. She showed no real emotions and just tried to be a MOD supporter and deflect negativity to others. The rest of us stick up for those we like doing a good job. It’s sad because this excuse is bullshit.
Although I can understand getting sucked in.

Reactions: 20
Sooo where is she going to go from here do we think?

She’s not going to be popular and get invited to things like she used to is she? People aren’t going to want to go to her events either to promote jewellery lines, podcasts etc.

Reactions: 5
Wow, so MOD, slagged off her friends in order to change opinions and defend her family. How come she didn't post any positive comments about her friends? Only posted positive comments about herself.

I smell 🐂 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 73
What really irks me is that she put herself and her family in this position to begin with. If you hadn’t sold your family’s privacy and childhoods
I do not feel remotely sorry her. She has brought all this on herself, fuelled by her greed and ego.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.