Moaning.wife.and.mum.of2 is too scared to drive? But not afraid of stealing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't this man beast take money from people on more than one occasion? I hope she's given every single penny back. Wouldn't like to be her when people come knocking. Hope dopey Dans wages can cover the damages?

Reactions: 2
I keep seeing threads about her start but then disappear. What's going on?

I keep seeing threads about her start but then disappear. What's going on?
She cries to admin
Puts profile public then as soon as a thread appears exposing her for what she is it disappears because she has gone private again
It's all games with her
She's a psychologists dream
I've heard there will be some sort of psychological intervention on the horizon

Reactions: 3
Oooh fill me in!! What money?? Can she reach steering wheel with her knockers??

Lol nasty threads?? duck admin need to watch her stories for a whiff of nasty

Oooh fill me in!! What money?? Can she reach steering wheel with her knockers??

Lol nasty threads?? duck admin need to watch her stories for a whiff of nasty
Lisa , glitz chic gave her £100s
Miss mumblog collected 100s for her for her daughters birth
Apparantly she sent voice notes and messages saying the only reason she was friends with them was for the gifts etc

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why have you started another thread about her? Genuinely interested as I feel it’s quite obsessive. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Hello all.
Admin have made the decision to remove threads associated with this person.
Nobody has been forced to do so by the person spoken about or anyone involved in this thread.
We really hope you can respect that decision. There are lots of other threads to take part in and many more to start 😊 but it’s become apparent that the comments on this thread have crossed the line on more than one occasion and continued to do so even with moderation.
The thread has been locked and will be deleted soon.
Thank you for your cooperation
Xxx

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.