Moaning Wife and Mum of 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread to RAVE about this account. I find her funny, a bit like a non anonymous member of tattle and other sites like this.

Did anyone see her naked cleaning? I was in tears with laughter at the Tom Cruise gif πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Yes! I love this woman! Makes me absolutely piss myself with laughter πŸ˜‚ I wish she was near me for a cuppa! Could do with someone like her to tell me when I look a fat c**t in an new dress when everyone else lies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This will get deleted but I agree she's funny. She's grown on me! Her hinch in the hat highlights are just πŸ˜‚ the arse pic with the country road song had me in stitches. I never laugh out loud on instagram only tattle but she is hilarious

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
I want her to go for a red January run with that inpo woman. I want to see her boomeranging Prosecco with mod. I want her to take a smug north London instamummy shopping in primart.

Reactions: 1
This Thread has been locked until further notice.
Please refrain from making another. πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.