Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she split up with her fiancé ? She’s been moaning constantly for months posting memes about relationships but saying it’s not about her man but I defo think they have split

Reactions: 5
I would say she has because she isn’t wearing her engagement ring I noticed on some pictures

Reactions: 3
I was wondering this too. Wish she would either just confirm or deny but instead she wants allllll the attention

Yeh she kept denying it ages ago but I think they defo were arguing cause she’s went from posting lots of loved up pics to nothing.... can’t see any pics of him on insta either. Does anyone know what he works as or anything

Reactions: 2
I think she said she met him through a boxing event that he was working on so maybe a boxing promoter?

Reactions: 1
Been wanting someone to make a thread 😂
She has definitely split with him and using it for attention; weirdly deleted the baby announcement? 🤔
It’s all for attention!!
She keeps dropping hints saying she’s gonna get this and do that in her new house 🙄
And I saw on another thread, she has taken photos from another account and posted them on her stories. I think she did that for attention and to get people talking!

She really annoys me. Such an attention seeking lairy girl.

She is beyond insecure (which she can’t help) but I don’t need people like that sprouting body positivity and being happy in themselves when she clearly isn’t, she really needs to work on her self esteem and not live for validation on social media

only thing I rate her for is her caring for her nan

Reactions: 8
Been wanting someone to make a thread 😂
She has definitely split with him and using it for attention; weirdly deleted the baby announcement? 🤔
It’s all for attention!!
She keeps dropping hints saying she’s gonna get this and do that in her new house 🙄
And I saw on another thread, she has taken photos from another account and posted them on her stories. I think she did that for attention and to get people talking!
Hahah yeh I was surprised there wasn’t a thread before so I HAD to make one 😂😂😂
The baby situation omg I can’t even deal with that either she announced at like 5 weeks pregnant and that baby mccleary account aswel 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ Like who does that!? Such attention seeking. I noticed the baby announcement was gone too.

Reactions: 4
Hahah yeh I was surprised there wasn’t a thread before so I HAD to make one 😂😂😂
The baby situation omg I can’t even deal with that either she announced at like 5 weeks pregnant and that baby mccleary account aswel 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ Like who does that!? Such attention seeking. I noticed the baby announcement was gone too.
I find it very questionable 🤔🤭

Reactions: 1
Sorry I meant the one she lost

Same 🙊😂 She was rubbing her chub belly like it was a firm bump at 5 weeks 😂😂😂 she was bigger than I was at 7 months but think she was just breathing out and not editing for once 🥴🌚
100000% just pushed her belly out! When I saw the announcement I thought it was weird there was no scan photo!
Maybe there were going through a rough patch and it was a cry for him to stay 🤭

Gonna get slagged off for this but 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha I know so many people “love” her for being real but tbh that’s pretty fake when she’s clearly done that in the hope to keep him etc...... and to bang on about it so much on insta dying for attention and likes. Pretty sick really. I’m sure she was out on the sesh a few days after the “miscarriage” if u can even call it that 🙄

Reactions: 4
Hahaha I know so many people “love” her for being real but tbh that’s pretty fake when she’s clearly done that in the hope to keep him etc...... and to bang on about it so much on insta dying for attention and likes. Pretty sick really. I’m sure she was out on the sesh a few days after the “miscarriage” if u can even call it that 🙄
She was! In a white tiny dress that just about covered her ass 🙄🙄🙄
So glad I have found someone who can relate 😂

• Haha
I had a misscarriage and the literal last thing I wanted to do was go out drinking but maybe that's her coping mechanism 🤷 I certainly wasn't anywhere near her size at 7 weeks either

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I followed her a while ago as she posted some funny stuff that used to make me laugh, now it’s a lot of the “inspiring” and “life quotes” type of stuff which I personally just hate. I’m not into the whole quotes I find them so boring and cringe, I find a lot of people doing it it’s not just her. I do find she post stuff then gets loads comments asking if she’s ok and have her and rich split up so I do find it very attention seeking. I don’t think she is ok at the minute so I don’t really like saying it. Its like she needs the attention from strangers constantly, which is really quite sad.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.