Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 100 per cent been reading on here. When I was posting stuff on here the other week about her she went on Instagram ranting

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s obviously convinced herself that someone called Priya wrote that review 😭 just accept it and move on pissy pants x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s obviously convinced herself that someone called Priya wrote that review 😭 just accept it and move on pissy pants x
Hmmm you think so? I had a look and it seems they’ve reviewed other girls so it doesn’t look like a fake account to me … I mean there’s 133 other reviews ffs 🤣 is she that dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is how I took it that she either thought Priya has written the review or Priya is on here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can she get the review removed @champagnepinkk?
I tried to get one removed before, purely because he posted where the incall took place and it didn’t happen unfortunately. There’s so many cases where girls have had their full names, addresses and kids and family members put on there and are all still there. So I feel like you can’t.

I took it that “Priya” is here too

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I assumed she thought Priya was someone contributing to discussion on here. The hilarious thing is I bet Igor is loving the fact he got a shout out from her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I got the impression that Priya was the neighbour that was writing on here.... Could be completely wrong! Anyway this has cracked me up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Judging from the next story, Priya is definitely someone she knows and is writing on here… I refuse to believe Igor is Priya lol, he’s written too many reviews

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.