MISSING PERSON: Leah Croucher, 19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MISSING: Leah Croucher, 19.
Last seen 08:15am 15th February 2019, Milton Keynes, Emerson Valley.

Leah Croucher was last seen on her walk to work in February and there has been no sign of her since. She has literally vanished.
Her bank account has not been accessed. Her social media has not been logged into. This has not made national news and I am astounded.
The city of Milton Keynes has Leah’s face on every corner. We all know her name, her face and the story of her disappearance but the nation and the world need to know too. She could be ANYWHERE by now.

Description of Leah:
5ft 2
Slim build
Below the shoulder length hair
Sometimes wears glasses

Most significantly she was wearing a light grey Stewartby Tae Kwondo hoodie underneath a black quilted jacket.
She was also wearing black skinny jeans, a small black backpack and black high top converse.

There have been reports of her seen crying by Furzton lake the morning of her disappearance crying and angry. That is the last time she was seen. She did not show up to work. Her family say she had no reason to run away and there were no signs that she had intentions to not come home - she had not packed more than necessary for work in her bag, her bank account remains untouched. The family were due to go on holiday shortly only a couple of weeks after that day.

An anonymous donor has put up a £5,000 reward.

If you know what happened to her or where she is you can ANONYMOUSLY call crime stoppers on 0800 555 1111, you will remain anonymous and the call will not be traced.
Alternatively call 101 quoting reference 43190049929.

Someone knows what happened to her. Let her come home.

TL;DR Leah Croucher 19, Missing from Milton Keynes. Spread this like wildfire. She has not been seen since mid February and the national news have failed to report it.

If any of the details in this post are incorrect please let me know.

Sources:

https://news.thamesvalley.police.uk...sing-woman-leah-croucher-milton-keynes-365895

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-47935381

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news...ng-milton-keynes-teen-leah-croucher-1-8912890

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I live near Buckingham on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. Buckingham too has posters everywhere and I like you cannot believe this hasn’t made the national news. Fingers crossed she turns up safe.

Reactions: 2
I was in Starbucks in Birmingham city centre on Saturday, there are posters up in there too. Not sure how it hasn’t made the news! Pray that she is found safely.

Its shocking how many missing persons I've seen on Twitter that haven't been reported by national news...there was that boy from Scotland not long ago as well - Liam Smith. :( I feel like it was only reported more widely once his body was found.

I hope she's found safe.

Reactions: 5
At the minute I am keeping an eye on this case:

Because there has been suggestions that the lady may be Leah.
I/we want answers but really hope it’s not her.

All my respect and love to the family of the deceased. Rest in peace.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I was following the Libby Squire case which made national news and it was drawn to my attention on websleuths how Leah Croucher was also missing yet very few people knew of her case because of lack of mainstream news interest. It's quite sad how unequal reporting of cases are :(

Reactions: 8
Shocking that it's not made national news. I'm from Hull and we've recently had a young student Libby Squire who disappeared and within hours she was all over the news. I don't understand how she got so much coverage when other missing people barely get a mention.

Reactions: 3
Shocking that it's not made national news. I'm from Hull and we've recently had a young student Libby Squire who disappeared and within hours she was all over the news. I don't understand how she got so much coverage when other missing people barely get a mention.
I can’t imagine how the families who go through things like this and yet there’s no coverage feel. Like are their children not important enough?!

Leah’s disappearance is such a strange case as-well. She just vanished. How could that not make the news.

As parents , it’s our worst nightmare that our kids won’t come home .

Thinking of her family 😢, Christ , the torture they’re going through must be horrific .

Reactions: 3
At the minute I am keeping an eye on this case:

Because there has been suggestions that the lady may be Leah.
I/we want answers but really hope it’s not her.

All my respect and love to the family of the deceased. Rest in peace.
It was not Leah.

Rest in Peace Joanne Hamer[emoji253]

• Sad
Two years since she’s gone missing and didn’t return for brothers funeral 😕. Sadly looks like she is no longer alive 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t think that she has been kidnapped and is still alive sadly.

• Sad
I don’t know much about this case and haven’t been following it but I don’t understand how this has effectively been ignored when other missing people have so much publicity thrown at them ☹

It’s very strange how she’s basically disappeared without a trace which does make me wonder whether she is being kept somewhere against her will 🙁