MISSING PERSON: Leah Croucher, 19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know much about this case and haven’t been following it but I don’t understand how this has effectively been ignored when other missing people have so much publicity thrown at them ☹

It’s very strange how she’s basically disappeared without a trace which does make me wonder whether she is being kept somewhere against her will 🙁
I’ve not looked too much into it but I don’t think there’s much to look at I do know there’s a man she
Was seeing and it may have been a honour type killing as he was Muslim or something it all doesn’t sit right ! Her poor mum and dad loosing her brother too

Reactions: 3
Leah was seeing a man who was engaged. He's never been named for legal reason.
I wonder why some suspects get anonymity while others are plastered all over the press.

Reactions: 7
I followed this case. Its like she just vanished. The not knowing must be unbearable, and then losing her brother too.i feel so bad for the family it must be horrendous

Such a sad case. I read that she was very good a martial arts so feel it’s unlikely she was kidnapped by a random stranger.

Reactions: 2
I live in MK and my ex lives in Furzton. It’s been 2 years now. I really hope the police have a breakthrough soon.

Reactions: 3
Leah’s rucksack and possessions has been found in a house in Furzton. Also human remains ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is this true !! Wth
No (someone close to her has just confirmed that).

There are so many rumours flying around - as is often the case - whether it was the cleaners, gardeners or someone else who discovered the remains, and where they were. A few people are obviously trying to make it about them!

Reactions: 2
Local rumours are that Leah was in a relationship with the son of the people who were renting that house. The gardener found the belongings and remains in the garage. The son was due to partake in an arranged marriage….maybe an honour killing?

Reactions: 1
Someone on Reddit is saying that the owners of the house live in Kuwait and that they were having work done on the house, when Leah’s back pack, belongings and remains were found in the attic after they investigated a strange smell.

Who knows if any of these things are true but I do hope the perpetrator of this crime is brought to justice quickly. How awful that someone can get away with murder for 3 years. They are going to struggle to determine a cause of death so long after.

Local rumours are that Leah was in a relationship with the son of the people who were renting that house. The gardener found the belongings and remains in the garage. The son was due to partake in an arranged marriage….maybe an honour killing?
Usually in an honour killing they kill their own, male family members killing women/girls who bring shame to families

Reactions: 1
Hi are you local too? i saw something interesting on YouTube and maybe you can help… is there a tree near the lake … near a White House but that the tree has a hole in it ?

Her backpack and a body was found in the loft. Poor girl. I pass this house frequently to drop my daughter off at her dad’s. Horrifying for her family.