Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fascinated by this thread! I am really into crime podcasts and audio documentaries but am really struggling to find ones I can listen to! I love red-handed and so tried a few recommended on their social media but I struggle with the American accents! (I'm sorry they just grate - I can't watch sitcoms etc either I know it's rude but I just dislike listening). I've tried my favourite murder, case file, someone knows something etc but a big nope.

Any recommendations for UK crime podcasts? Sorry for the hijack.

I'd love to see Andrew Gosden, Corrie McKeague and the Delphi murders solved.

Has anyone ever tried the rabbit hole that is "unresolved mysteries" on Reddit?

Reactions: 4
Really want Madeline McCann to be found alive and well. I still can't comprehend how her selfish parents could leave three toddlers alone - in a foreign country - while on holiday - to go out with friends.

Reactions: 10
Nighttime podcast, it’s Canadian though so you might still struggle! I don’t follow any UK ones I would particularly recommend but perhaps see how you get on with the Canadian accent.

He manages to interview people really close to a lot of the cases. Ones I have listened to that I have really enjoyed and would recommend on this:

The Novia Scotia Rampage
Emma Fillipoff is missing
The story of Lindsay Sourvannarath

Ive researched the Delphi murders a bit, it is so frustrating and weird. I don’t believe that is the person(s) only murders, and that they wouldn’t do it again so it’s particularly frightening that they have not been caught yet.

Reactions: 1
Fascinated by this thread! I am really into crime podcasts and audio documentaries but am really struggling to find ones I can listen to! I love red-handed and so tried a few recommended on their social media but I struggle with the American accents! (I'm sorry they just grate - I can't watch sitcoms etc either I know it's rude but I just dislike listening). I've tried my favourite murder, case file, someone knows something etc but a big nope.

Any recommendations for UK crime podcasts? Sorry for the hijack.

I'd love to see Andrew Gosden, Corrie McKeague and the Delphi murders solved.

Has anyone ever tried the rabbit hole that is "unresolved mysteries" on Reddit?
Have you tried They Walk Among Us? I listen to that one a lot, it’s a lad doing it on its own abc it’s all factual and really well done.

Seeing Red is quite good as well, that’s got two presenters and you’ll probably like it if you like RedHanded. I do like Redhsnded but I’m finding one of the two presenters is getting a bit too big for her boots recently and is constantly trying to push her political agenda which is annoying. The other much less do and is more down to earth. I do still listen though it just grates a bit 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6

Wonder what evidence they have to charge the parents?!
I had not heard of this story before. Ta just so strange!

I do like Redhsnded but I’m finding one of the two presenters is getting a bit too big for her boots recently and is constantly trying to push her political agenda which is annoying
I used to love RedHanded but I’ve noticed they use the same phrases (“Just imagine”, “Now we’re not saying” ect) over and over and Hannah is thinks she is the funniest woman alive. I would recommend earlier episodes though because they are interesting, well researched and normally lesser known stories.

Last edited:
I had not heard of this story before. Ta just so strange!

I used to love RedHanded but I’ve noticed they use the same phrases (“Just imagine”, “Now we’re not saying” ect) over and over and Hannah is thinks she is the funniest woman alive. I would recommend earlier episodes though because they are interesting, well researched and normally lesser known stories.
Haha yeah that’s the one I meant, I find her rather irritating now. I’ve listened to most of their episodes and I love Suruthi but I think Hannah’s getting quite bigheaded! Which is a shame. Plus her voice absolutely booms in your ear when you’ve got earbuds in 🤣 I’ll still keep listening though.

Definitely give You Walk Among Us a try, he has loads of episodes up and they’re really well done 😊

Not really a missing person or a murder case but I'm just watching Criminally Insane: Inside Broadmoor and they mentioned June and Jennifer Gibbons. I'd never heard of them but they were kept inside Broadmoor for 10 years for a petty arson crime. I just found their wiki article interesting so thought I'd share:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They’re from my town, I was in school with their nieces and nephews and my mum vaguely knew them as they grew up a street away from each other - really strange sad case!

Not really a missing person or a murder case but I'm just watching Criminally Insane: Inside Broadmoor and they mentioned June and Jennifer Gibbons. I'd never heard of them but they were kept inside Broadmoor for 10 years for a petty arson crime. I just found their wiki article interesting so thought I'd share:

Reactions: 2
Can anyone link me to the correct thread and comments on reddit aboit the bouncers and the staff posting aboit Corrie mckeague? I’ve been on and there’s thst much I don’t know where I’m looking. Thanks

Reactions: 2
The Delphi case really gets to me. I've listened to the podcast and read all the reddit posts and its just crazy that theres not been an arrest yet.

My friend was encouraging her little boy to scoot down a bridge earlier and she said 'down the hill' (as in 'come on down the hill') and it made my tummy turn!

Reactions: 4
The moment I saw the title of this thread, my first thought was Andrew Gosden, and then he was mentioned in the very first post. I haven't read all the pages of this thread yet so apologies if I'm repeating things others have said, but his case has always stuck with me. Andrew Gosden is a similar age to me, and when I saw his case on the news as a teenager I couldn't help but think that he reminded me of myself, and he seemed like the sort of person I could've been friends with at school. I think that's why this case has made such a lasting impression on me.

The things that gets me is that he seemed to have left at least somewhat of his own accord. He seemed to have planned to go to London, and bought the ticket and travelled there by himself. Was his reason for going to London the same reason he disappeared? Or was he planning on coming home and then something else happened to him that he didn't expect? It's frustrating that the CCTV in London wasn't checked until most of it had been deleted, otherwise we could've known where he went from King's Cross. There's part of me that hopes that he'll just turn up alive and well one day, and he will have started a new life for whatever reason. But I know there are people who disagree with that and think something bad must have happened to him. I just hope that there's some kind of closure on this case at some point.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.