Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I’m also on the Reddit thread and to be honest I only follow the andrew thread (since last year) and I’ve never seen that picture I agree it looks like him, have the police or Andrews father seen this picture and ruled it out do you know x
Yes I think someone sent it to Andrew's dad
They also contacted the person that uploaded the photo to Flickr
Not sure what their response was though! X

Reactions: 1
Omg that picture really looks like Andrew. As a mother of a boy a similar age when Andrew disappeared this case really pulls at my heart strings 😢 I hope wherever he is, he’s safe and well 🙏🏻

Reactions: 2
Can anyone recommend some good podcasts? I listen to crime junkies and they walk amongst us already. Interested in UK ones.
Murder mile is good,even though majority solved they are interesting
And UK true crime podcaste on Spotify it has 200ish episodes

Can anyone recommend some good podcasts? I listen to crime junkies and they walk amongst us already. Interested in UK ones.
I’m listening to Catching Melanie’s Killer which is a ITV news one and it’s very good.

Also listening to The Apology Line which is worth a listen.

Reactions: 3
To Live and Die in LA is an astonishing mini podcast series. I listen to a lot of true crime podcasts but this is by far the most beautifully crafted series. It’s narrated by a Rolling Stone writer.

this was posted onto the andrew gosden reddit thread. not only is this comment so creepy anyway, but he joined youtube on the tenth anniversary of andrews disappearance and then commented this a year later. this is also the only comment he has ever made. no other comment other than this. this altogether rings alarm bells to me. it could of course be a troll, but on the anniversary, and commenting this a year later, and this being the only comment ever? let’s also not forget that it can be very common for murderers/ abductees to obsess on social media and even comment things like this as some kind of sick satisfaction. i think it definitely needs looking into...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Not sure if anyone has posted it, but this police site has photos of items/clothing etc found with unidentified bodies in hope of identifying them. Always makes me so sad to look at, bodies from 30,40 years ago still unclaimed and without a name :(

I’ve been looking at this recently, you are right how sad that they’re still anonymous , there was one young man who was only 16-20, I know that he could’ve been a runaway but how does nobody recognise him ie teachers or friends

Hopefully the way things like AncestryDNA sites are growing, family should hopefully be traced but missing people and John and Jane doe’s need to be shown more often ie segments on social media websites

Reactions: 7
this was posted onto the andrew gosden reddit thread. not only is this comment so creepy anyway, but he joined youtube on the tenth anniversary of andrews disappearance and then commented this a year later. this is also the only comment he has ever made. no other comment other than this. this altogether rings alarm bells to me. it could of course be a troll, but on the anniversary, and commenting this a year later, and this being the only comment ever? let’s also not forget that it can be very common for murderers/ abductees to obsess on social media and even comment things like this as some kind of sick satisfaction. i think it definitely needs looking into...
That's terrifying 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That’s so creepy

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned on this thread before but the Clydach murders is a something that I will never forget. Growing up in South Wales it was a massive and devastating story which still holds a great deal of attention. A man has been convicted and served 20 years in prison already but has always proclaimed his innocence and has a large following who support him. There was a bbc documentary made recently which highlights the discrepancies in the evidence presented at court and in the last few days the case has been in the news again as there is going to be an independent review of the evidence. I personally think that he is innocent and it is a police cover up, the other suspects in the case were high ranking police officers and there was an intelligence to the way in which the murderer attempted to conceal dna evidence amongst other reasons.
A very sad case all around.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned on this thread before but the Clydach murders is a something that I will never forget. Growing up in South Wales it was a massive and devastating story which still holds a great deal of attention. A man has been convicted and served 20 years in prison already but has always proclaimed his innocence and has a large following who support him. There was a bbc documentary made recently which highlights the discrepancies in the evidence presented at court and in the last few days the case has been in the news again as there is going to be an independent review of the evidence. I personally think that he is innocent and it is a police cover up, the other suspects in the case were high ranking police officers and there was an intelligence to the way in which the murderer attempted to conceal dna evidence amongst other reasons.
A very sad case all around.
i think he is innocent too. so much evidence points towards the partner of the mums friend. the sketch drawn from a witness account looks EXACTLY like him. there’s no doubt the drawing is him, it’s identical.

eleanor neale made some youtube videos about this case if anyone is interested

Reactions: 3
did you guys know that the ben needham case has been ‘solved’ by detectives? one of the men who worked using the digger at the construction site where he was staying passed away recently, and supposedly confided in someone on his deathbed. he said he accidentally killed ben in the construction site and in panic he hid the body where they dispose of the debris. ben loved construction vehicles so as a little child and without anyone watching him, it’s a likely case that he wondered over into the site to look at them. they are now going through, or planning on going through, where the debris was being discarded to try to find a body. but as it stands now, detectives are generally satisfied that this is what happened to ben.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
did you guys know that the ben needham case has been ‘solved’ by detectives? one of the men who worked using the digger at the construction site where he was staying passed away recently, and supposedly confided in someone on his deathbed. he said he accidentally killed ben in the construction site and in panic he hid the body where they dispose of the debris. ben loved construction vehicles so as a little child and without anyone watching him, it’s a likely case that he wondered over into the site to look at them. they are now going through, or planning on going through, where the debris was being discarded to try to find a body. but as it stands now, detectives are generally satisfied that this is what happened to ben.
I've heard about this before I think. Didn't they dig something up and find some material that may have been Ben's shirt?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.