Missgreedyshome #9 Greedy's a liar, content is dire, swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title goes to @Parry1988 πŸ₯³

Celebrate with a bottle of reservaespecillallaerocabrisan 🍷🀌🏻

Recap:
As per the thread title Greedy has been doing nothing except being Greedy with ads, ads, swipe ups and more ads. The girl does more ads per day than she has teeth in her mouth and that's saying something....slurp!!

Has totally forgotten she is a DIY/cleaning account and spends the majority of her time eating out or on the beg at Costa...cringey!

Don't mention her hairline....even though she draws attention to it by scraping her hair back into a ponytail which she's been advised not to do!

Is still obsessed with everything but what we're obsessed with and what is really insane...is that she looks like the love child of Lord Farquaad and Quagmire.

Posted that she wanted to punch the ex-coving man in between the eyebrows. That's probably how the families felt who were conned by her ex. Not that she knew anything about it of course πŸ™„β˜•πŸΈ

Lies all the time, is inconsiderate of others (a tattler spotted her at the cinema parking across multiple spaces) and has mental health issues which mostly seem to manifest when shes spitting her dummy out because things aren't going her way.

Oh she's had the coving done. Not that you'd know because she hasn't mentioned it at all πŸ™„
Not quite sure why she has such a wide on for coving but Tattle's concensus is that it looks tit in her house that's supposed to be Victorian interior design. Oh those Victorians really loved their media walls!

Has a nervous feeling in her tummy about something coming up...I just think that feeling is the IBS from the fajita pasta.

Feel free to add anything else. And Greedy (because we know you read here) stop with the 🀌🏻 it's as irritating as your constant slurping!

Attachments

• 57 KB
  • 29.2 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 13
    Winning title goes to @Parry1988 πŸ₯³

Celebrate with a bottle of reservaespecillallaerocabrisan 🍷🀌🏻

Recap:
    As per the thread title Greedy has been doing nothing except being Greedy with ads, ads, swipe ups and more ads. The girl does more ads per day than she has teeth in her mouth and that's saying something....slurp!!

Has totally forgotten she is a DIY/cleaning account and spends the majority of her time eating out or on the beg at Costa...cringey!

Don't mention her hairline....even though she draws attention to it by scraping her hair back into a ponytail which she's been advised not to do!

Is still obsessed with everything but what we're obsessed with and what is really insane...is that she looks like the love child of Lord Farquaad and Quagmire.

Posted that she wanted to punch the ex-coving man in between the eyebrows. That's probably how the families felt who were conned by her ex. Not that she knew anything about it of course πŸ™„β˜•πŸΈ

Lies all the time, is inconsiderate of others (a tattler spotted her at the cinema parking across multiple spaces) and has mental health issues which mostly seem to manifest when shes spitting her dummy out because things aren't going her way.

Oh she's had the coving done. Not that you'd know because she hasn't mentioned it at all πŸ™„
    Not quite sure why she has such a wide on for coving but Tattle's concensus is that it looks tit in her house that's supposed to be Victorian interior design. Oh those Victorians really loved their media walls!

Has a nervous feeling in her tummy about something coming up...I just think that feeling is the IBS from the fajita pasta.

Feel free to add anything else. And Greedy (because we know you read here) stop with the 🀌🏻 it's as irritating as your constant slurping!
    Omg guys I've got a thread title I can't believe this happened to me It's insaaaaaneeeee🀌
    Fab recap too πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 19
    Omg guys I've got a thread title I can't believe this happened to me It's insaaaaaneeeee🀌
    Fab recap too πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Absolutely OBSESSED with your thread title. Bravo, huge chefs kiss to you 🀌🀌🀌🀌

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 7
    That coving has had me cringing all day, I'd be so upset if that was in my house. The loft hatch corners are tragic. Poss why the covers were available so quickly. Would boil my piss πŸ˜’πŸ€”β˜Ή

Reactions: 15
    Why the HELL would you want those ceiling rose things around your lights ? We currently have them in our house and I cannot wait to rip them out, they are bloody disgusting!

• Haha
    I've a coleslaw...duck off with your deliberate spelling mistakes for engagement. This is your job..you are an influencer. Try harder. #bored

Reactions: 28
    Greedy's comment on Stacey solomans latest post.
    Also I've never seen her with her hair down so much 🀣
    She's such a beg. What is wrong with saying it looks nice (which it absolutely does not)
    If I was H I'd be pretty miffed at that comment, joke or no joke. Bet she sets her notifications to go off whenever Solomon or Hinch post as she's always the first one there with cringey comments πŸ‘€
    Imagine being that much of a desperate cling on

• Heart
    Reactions: 20
    She's such a beg. What is wrong with saying it looks nice (which it absolutely does not)
    If I was H I'd be pretty miffed at that comment, joke or no joke. Bet she sets her notifications to go off whenever Solomon or Hinch post as she's always the first one there with cringey comments πŸ‘€
    Imagine being that much of a desperate cling on
    Its because she is still trying (and failing) to be like ashandchels 😴😴😴😴
    Her house is tit, her content is tit and her attitude is tit, God even the products she advertises are tit

• Heart
    Reactions: 22
    Trying to get a free sofa now, wow, she is sooooo transparent!
    For the love of God Greedy, put your hair back down! You look like a hideous thumb with it up!
    As much as I can't bear her, how much better did she look with it down?

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha coleslaw !?
    so funny greedy.

not.
    I don’t find her funny in the slightest.

Reactions: 8
    I tell you what, my thumb gets a cracking workout skipping through all her AD stories πŸ˜†

• Haha
    Oh greedy girl, how can you moan about being ripped off for 3k with your sofa........
    At least you got something for your 3k even though it's tit.
    Those poor people that got ripped off by you and your ex don't have anything

• Heart
    Reactions: 30
    I am CRINGEING at what a beg she is. She 1000% took that story just to try and get a free sofa from a company... "thanks guys for all the recommendations but I've been offered the chance to work with this amazing company". Honestly you can picture it now. Gross. Also she clearly reads here as she's never had her hair down more!

• Angry
    Reactions: 20
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.