Missgreedyshome #8 Addressed the past, faked a split - nothing’s changed, still a tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG OMG OMG! I HAVE HAD TO GO ON A BREAK AT WORK TO COME AND WRITE THIS, I AM GOBSMACKED.
THE COVING...
THE COVING AROUND THE LOFT HATCH....
THE COVING AROUND THE LOFT HATCH HAS 100% GOT TO BE A PISS TAKE!!!!!

SURELY TO bleeping GOD SHE COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT THE LOFT HATCH THEN HAD THE COVING DONE. IT LOOKS bleeping MENTAL... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

I DONT HAVE TIME TO READ ABOVE BUT IM SURE YOUVE ALL SEEN IT HAHAHA WOW!!!
Ha ha ha I had no words 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf, if I'd paid alot of money for coving for it to end up looking that bodged I would want my bloody money back 😲 that is such an awful job, especially near that loft hatch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's the what 😂😂😂😂😂
For crying out loud 😂😂😂🙈🙈
I would never take a recommendation off her for a nice wine. I'm sure she just picks whatever has the highest ABV%

I can't stop watching it...has me in stitches. Its the reaervaespecillalaerocabrisan 😂😂😂😂 is it yeah 😂🤌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Sorry my page has mainly been ads. All other influencers are the same it's with black Friday" other I fluency actually find time to post decent content alongside and not continuous ads you lazy bugger!

Reactions: 7
Nice trip to the garden centre.. didn’t mention it was chock full of influencers and you all got a £200 voucher.. one big advert there!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.