Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Golden retriever pups at the moment cost thousands in the area I’m in (same as her!). £650 before lockdown & cheapest I’ve got in lockdown was £3200!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Golden retriever pups at the moment cost thousands in the area I’m in (same as her!). £650 before lockdown & cheapest I’ve got in lockdown was £3200!
The ‘ EX’ who conned the pensioners out of 175 thousand pound may of bought it for the boys ?

Reactions: 7
5C2BB04F-D545-4927-956C-FBD4B8563B3D.jpeg

Can just see the swipe ups now
Dog of the year with the most sponsorship goes to greedy dog as missgreedyhome loses her mojo🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So now she has 4 instagram accounts to make money from!!
Greedys glow
Greedy home
Greedy femme
Kobe greedy
Shes so shamless

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
We've really struggled to get a mortgage what with being self employed too so they've got no hope with their 'jobs' unless she's got a huge deposit left from the money they scammed from others.
2 holidays in 2 weekends (apparently not gifted) and buying a puppy on the third! Can you get anymore insensitive to your fanny fang followers who would've lost jobs and been on reduced pay over the past year, just covering their bills!
She's such a leech on society. Thankfully the boys have a good role model in H because there's no hope with their biological parents. 🙄

Reactions: 11
We've really struggled to get a mortgage what with being self employed too so they've got no hope with their 'jobs' unless she's got a huge deposit left from the money they scammed from others.
2 holidays in 2 weekends (apparently not gifted) and buying a puppy on the third! Can you get anymore insensitive to your fanny fang followers who would've lost jobs and been on reduced pay over the past year, just covering their bills!
She's such a leech on society. Thankfully the boys have a good role model in H because there's no hope with their biological parents. 🙄
It’s a joke how much of a mockery she’s making out of everyone
The list of jobs she used to have makes me laugh and the hint of running a bar the greedy inn
Wow I just laughed and thought she can’t run a house let alone a pub 🤭🤭

• Haha
And so it begins 🤣🤣
I see this and thought Jesus how predictable can money grabbing greedy be support her own pockets like always 🤷‍♀️ #winalot sponsors greedydog by end of the month I said it her first 😂💯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She also mentioned another weekend away before this puppy announcement!!!! 🙄

Reactions: 4
She also mentioned another weekend away before this puppy announcement!!!! 🙄
Your right she did!!!!!!!!!
wonder who’s having the puppy as it’s not safe to be anywhere until second injection
At 10-12weeks and I’m sure today they said he’s 8 weeks old 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The puppy is very cute, but Henry ‘sausage roll’ Hinch was cute once upon a time, then they sadly take on the personality traits of their owners and end up smug and cocky. See also Hetty (LQOC) dog. 😒

• Haha
Nah I’ve unfollowed...can’t cope with the unrealistic life greedy portrays! I could only dream of potentially buying my dream home whilst driving around in a brand new car, constantly buying crap, clothes, decorating, kitting my garden out in thousands of pounds worth of gear, teeth straightening, holidays left right and centre, private boob job (Oh I’ve got to live with an actual botched boob job...if only I could click my fingers and fix it straight away 🙄) and now a puppy all from swipe ups! Then again I’m not an “influencer” and my partner doesn’t sell FM. It would take me a lifetime to have all the things she has while I’m forking out on private rent and my real job working for the NHS. So sad what Instagram can get you now...she’s so out of touch it’s unreal!

• Heart
Nah I’ve unfollowed...can’t cope with the unrealistic life greedy portrays! I could only dream of potentially buying my dream home whilst driving around in a brand new car, constantly buying crap, clothes, decorating, kitting my garden out in thousands of pounds worth of gear, teeth straightening, holidays left right and centre, private boob job (Oh I’ve got to live with an actual botched boob job...if only I could click my fingers and fix it straight away 🙄) and now a puppy all from swipe ups! Then again I’m not an “influencer” and my partner doesn’t sell FM. It would take me a lifetime to have all the things she has while I’m forking out on private rent and my real job working for the NHS. So sad what Instagram can get you now...she’s so out of touch it’s unreal!
I agree with you so much 💯
Whilst she has little out goings and a very low rent.
I imagine she only has a disposable income hence the big spends avoiding the tax bills 💵
Most of us are £800plus for rental property or mortgages and bills going out left right and centre
She will never get a mortgage to be come a home owner and live the lifestyle she currently
She wants a trophy house and it will never happen she’s a flop now clutching at straws 🤔

I really hope she puts the time and effort in that the puppy deserves, that breed are very intelligent dogs, and considering she is more a "cat lady" I hope she has done alot of research before hand too and not just purchased on a whim (although, we all know the answer to that)
I really hope the novelty doesn't wear off but I can just see it now, either palming him off on relatives all the time, H doing all the work or rehoming him when he gets bigger

• Sad
Reactions: 9
what does she plan to do with this puppy who is going to grow into a large dog while she gallivants to hobbit holes etc?

Reactions: 3
Fanny fang loves to show off but then all of the insta huns do. Kobe has been bought purely for content, she is one greedy bleep.
The 175k is dwindling away fast.
I am sure an earlier post said she was not claiming benefits but I personally think the scammer is claiming as a single parent, receiving maintenance from Emma, housing benefit and single person council tax.
Cant wait to see her buy her dream house🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.