MissGreedysHome #16 Paris engagement for the Instagram engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand it when people who don’t work say this tit. Every day is like Friday to her...
The more I look at this photo the more ridiculous she looks, her non drinking arm looks huge in those sleeves with her tattoos, it looks superimposed, I can't explain it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The more I look at this photo the more ridiculous she looks, her non drinking arm looks huge in those sleeves with her tattoos, it looks superimposed, I can't explain it 🤣
Cover her face and she would defo pass as a man in drag 😂

• Haha
I'm so glad I don't live near her, I'd hate to see her swanning around like she's a celebrity.

Why does matron H do all the school runs, dog walks etc?! It's embarrasing!
Count yourself lucky you dont have the privilege to see her manky face around town 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh stop making out your kids being away is why you're never in. Even when they aren't away you palm them off to go out

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahahahaaahhaaaaa 164 comments on her glossy box post hahaahaaaa 🤢🤢😂😂
Those subscription boxes are aload of wank thats why. Just tit that no one orders. Out of 6 to 8 products you get, u probably only use 1 of those and thats likely to be the edible one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Parry1988 this has the most likes, suggested by yourself.

#17 Reno's stalled to a stop, engagement party was a flop, time for the next granny clothes drop 🤢

It says almost time for a new thread so have to wait for it to say time for one.

@Parry1988 this has the most likes, suggested by yourself.

#17 Reno's stalled to a stop, engagement party was a flop, time for the next granny clothes drop 🤢

It says almost time for a new thread so have to wait for it to say time for one.
Oh right that's why I couldn't do it then, I didn't know how to find the thread titles either I've never started one before, I will leave it to a more experienced tattler to do incase I f it up lol x

Reactions: 2
The resemblance between H and Miss Trunchbull from Matilda is scarily accurate..just keep thinking about her swinging C around by her ponytail and launching her into oblivion!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh right that's why I couldn't do it then, I didn't know how to find the thread titles either I've never started one before, I will leave it to a more experienced tattler to do incase I f it up lol x
If im online I will do it @Parry1988 but have to wait until it says so. x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.