Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she does look a lot older but acts a lot younger! She thinks she’s 21 in that dress! What think of example is that setting for your young daughter wearing such a short dress around the house! All for a few likes on the gram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know she does look a lot older but acts a lot younger! She thinks she’s 21 in that dress! What think of example is that setting for your young daughter wearing such a short dress around the house! All for a few likes on the gram 🙄
How is wearing a short dress setting a bad example?

Reactions: 4
That dress did nothing for her, bet on to her and yes she acts 13 but looks 35

Not following long and dont always watch her but from what I've seen she always looks so sad. Like crippled with depression sad

I know she really doesn’t seem happy at all! I’d love to know why? And why she try’s so hard for people to like?

Reactions: 3
You'd think feeling like that social media is the last place you would want to be. It's uncomfortable to watch

I think her resting witch face that she has in her pictures actually just makes her seem really really sad

Reactions: 1
I think she stays on it because see needs the good feedback she gets on it to make her feel better about herself! But your right it comes with the criticising aswel! Wouldn’t be got me! You really have to be thick skinned to try make a living exposing your life!

Reactions: 5
The shoulder tilt in those videos that she does is absolutely melting. She does look so sad in them though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Reckon 90% of the stuff she shows from ASOS etc is returned. She wears trackies 24.7 and most of the outfits look quite uncomfortable on her in those feckin reels.

I do always think, were is she going in these outfits? She never goes out anywhere? She doesn’t have a girl gang that she’s always out having drinks and girlie night out with? I think she does that shoulder scrunch thing to look thinner, She knows her angles!

I do always think, were is she going in these outfits? She never goes out anywhere? She doesn’t have a girl gang that she’s always out having drinks and girlie night out with? I think she does that shoulder scrunch thing to look thinner, She knows her angles!
She seems fairly wrapped up with her sister daughter and partner. Completely agree i had a friend who used to do that but she was genuinely on the verge of an eating disorder. Only thing is Kelly doesn't look slimmer when she does that🙄 I feel like it aggravates it if that makes sense?

Is nobody else capable of going onto that poxy Nike website themselves to look at their sale or something? Like we get it. :rolleyes: This one is just not classed like all the others I don’t see how she’s a “blogger” she’s just always on a bandwagon copying everyone or else sharing links to websites but nothing interesting. I was so surprised when I seen she was on a business zoom thing with all the other proper bloggers like I just think she just does not fit in. I feel like she only got there by trying Desperately to be mates with everyone to try be included. It’s just scrape of the barrel stuff or attention seeking

Reactions: 4
Is nobody else capable of going onto that poxy Nike website themselves to look at their sale or something? Like we get it. :rolleyes: This one is just not classed like all the others I don’t see how she’s a “blogger” she’s just always on a bandwagon copying everyone or else sharing links to websites but nothing interesting. I was so surprised when I seen she was on a business zoom thing with all the other proper bloggers like I just think she just does not fit in. I feel like she only got there by trying Desperately to be mates with everyone to try be included. It’s just scrape of the barrel stuff or attention seeking
The thing that annoys me about the Nike and other company swipe ups is that she claims she is all high and mighty trying to support local, support Irish, save people a bit of money when they are all AF links. I read somewhere recently you get paid a certain amount for people just swiping up on the link, as well as obviously paid extra if they purchase, plus the cookie stays on your device for 30 days so if you buy anything else in the 30 days she also gets paid. She could be a lot more transparent.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.