Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly if someone else is doing it she has to copy. But her income couldn’t be that good I heard her saying before they had to buy in the country because the couldn’t afford Dublin.

Reactions: 1
Exactly if someone else is doing it she has to copy. But her income couldn’t be that good I heard her saying before they had to buy in the country because the couldn’t afford Dublin.
Very true actually! I think she tries hard to be like the proper influencer types.

In fairness if she likes it so what it's so hard when your bigger tryna dress for this heat there was no need for the crappy comment

In fairness if she likes it so what it's so hard when your bigger tryna dress for this heat there was no need for the crappy comment
But surely a skin tight cheap material dress wouldn't be the first choice to keep cool on a hot day would it , regardless of size

Reactions: 4
The girl is right it looks terrible! And she puts the photos up to get
But surely a skin tight cheap material dress wouldn't be the first choice to keep cool on a hot day would it , regardless of size
your right there is plenty of outfits she could wear to keep cool! That dress would look crap on a thinner person too!

Reactions: 5
She’s not letting it bother her but she’s banging on about it in her story’s! You didn’t get all the good attention you wanted luv! Move on!

• Haha
Here we go now again poured into a cheap dress in order to provoke negative comments whilst pretending to be body positive and comfortable in her own skin 🙄. When she has said countless times herself that she is unhappy and wants to lose weight ? I don't care what anyone says those ankle straps are hanging on for dear life and cannot be anyway comfortable

Here we go now again poured into a cheap dress in order to provoke negative comments whilst pretending to be body positive and comfortable in her own skin 🙄. When she has said countless times herself that she is unhappy and wants to lose weight ? I don't care what anyone says those ankle straps are hanging on for dear life and cannot be anyway comfortable
Someone with no confidence would not be constantly putting up pictures of them self in skin tight dresses and shoes cutting off the circulation on your legs!

Why doesn't she just choose sizes that fit her? It's not about body positivity just common sense. Eek I'd die if I was that brand.

I always see her hubby going in and out of a house up the road from me, never seen her around our estate though - weird! I actually really like her posts but they are edited to the core, down to airbrushing random tit - it’s ridiculous

• Wow
So she’s relation to Jesy from little mix’s curves? Am I missing something, she’s straight up and down, no curves and just a lot of extra weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah that’s uncalled for
I mean yeah, but it’s one of those things, there’s curvy and there is overweight.

and she’s comfortable enough to talk about it so I don’t think it’s a big thing to mention on a post about her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.