Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is very true!
also did she not just say she was taking a few days out becomes she was upset about her dog.They actually don’t know what to do with themselves !
The dog didn’t need the surgery they thought she needed. So ended up coming home - it was suppose to stay in the vets for a few days if the surgery went ahead.

Reactions: 3
It will be interesting to see,Will influencers kids be to good to get normal jobs! Sure her mother has only ever worked for her dad!
So waiiiiit is that her main job? Didn’t she say before aaaaaages ago she had 3 or 4 jobs? Because I distinctly remember people hailing her for being a “super mom” and she was super proud of working 3/4 jobs. What Exactly are they Because I rarely see her working. the other week didn’t she Say she was a makeup artist Is that another job? Like her makeup is always too dark compared to her neck so she’s definitely no qualifications So I struggle to believe this. And where are her clients? She seems to have a lot of free time For someone with 3 jobs. I have 1 and definitely don’t have as much free time to bake and shop 😂 Can someone please clarify because I don’t always watch stories so I miss bits

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes she works part time for her dad!so she can come and go as she pleases. She did a make up course years ago but don’t think she has clients! Is that not something you would be promoting if you were are make up artist and looking for get you name out? Then there was the bow business but don’t think she’s doing that anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So waiiiiit is that her main job? Didn’t she say before aaaaaages ago she had 3 or 4 jobs? Because I distinctly remember people hailing her for being a “super mom” and she was super proud of working 3/4 jobs. What Exactly are they Because I rarely see her working. the other week didn’t she Say she was a makeup artist Is that another job? Like her makeup is always too dark compared to her neck so she’s definitely no qualifications So I struggle to believe this. And where are her clients? She seems to have a lot of free time For someone with 3 jobs. I have 1 and definitely don’t have as much free time to bake and shop 😂 Can someone please clarify because I don’t always watch stories so I miss bits

she used to make bows after work, she also helped out confetti balloons for a while... not sure what else she did. But fair play to her, she has drive unlike some. I’ve been watching her a while.

Reactions: 1
she used to make bows after work, she also helped out confetti balloons for a while... not sure what else she did. But fair play to her, she has drive unlike some. I’ve been watching her a while.
I don’t see her working hard at all, sorry to disagree. A few glued together bows and flogging them online and I’ve just read here she’s in and out when she pleases in her actual job.!?!wtf how is that allowed?. On the stories she Had a nap the other day after work (lucky her) and she mentioned she’s part time at that? And “wreckedd” !?! Hard working and having drive would be more accredited For those of us who actually do work hard with the expenses of running a house a mortgage and 3 kids ect and don’t get freebies handed to us for doing SFA! She’s definitely not the only one though but I think she plays it off as if she works so hard.

Ella looks SO bored in that Kipling advert 🙈 think the child cash cow is coming to an end she will have to think of a new angle now . Wonder will she go for another baby ?

Ella looks SO bored in that Kipling advert 🙈 think the child cash cow is coming to an end she will have to think of a new angle now . Wonder will she go for another baby ?
Definitely. When the wedding got cancelled she came on to say all their plans as a married couple got pushed back so I think she will once they are married. She’ll definitely be one to do the whole baby shower extravaganza and matching outfits, tagging all the interesting baby things she has seen, Then getting sent those things, 😂 possible gender reveal.. the possibilities of instagram posts are endless.. so yes I think she’ll have another baby

One of the main reasons I unfollowed Kelly is of the so many messages I had sent her asking genuine questions about a product I liked that had shared, I never ever received one response. I know she works but I’ve never had that issue with any other ‘influencer’ not responding, even the ones with other jobs. It just seems like hmm.. don’t bite the hand that feeds you...

Reactions: 8
And the nails again. So she’s promoting a brand, getting paid. Daughter is a ‘model’. Close up hand shots ...
Would you not think to clean or cut
The nails Kellie. It’s so disgusting and downright lazy actually. All about image, but not cleaning obviously!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
But guuuyyyssss how am I expected to clean my child when I'm just wrrrreeeeccckkkkeeedddd from twirling my over processed hair , ordering himself to do 100 jobs in the house and doing a few hours work once a week in daddy's office 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very true!! I mean we’re would he get all the time to make cakes all day, eat them, then complain about putting on weight?

Very true!! I mean we’re would he get all the time to make cakes all day, eat them, then complain about putting on weight?
She

Last edited:
  • Haha
I really think Kelly tries to be like all the other influencers lifestyle wise and with how she decorates her home but tbh her income just doesn’t allow for it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.