Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In your defence you are actually dead right. She’s only gotten that collab because a few months ago she kept showing what she bought in supervalu... and she got supervalu brand stuff. AND stated it wasn’t an ad. That they love the supervalu own brand orange juice ect pure bollocks. Waited patiently for supervalu to reach out for a collab and boom there it is. Supervalu are worse dopes for getting sucked in. So Yes, you are actually spot on !
[/QUOTE
Your so right! previous tagging and begging got her the ad!

It isn't the first she has collaborated with them so again more bullshit.
You are wayyy defensive Over -your words- someone you don’t know... so your either her or you know her 😂 because it isn’t bullshit. She tags and tags and tags until they eventually collab. Light emporium was just another “oh I don’t know what to choose” and tagging the company. Why feel the need to tag a company when you feel indecisive unless you’re looking for them to notice your interested in their items? Blatant begging !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You are wayyy defensive Over -your words- someone you don’t know... so your either her or you know her 😂 because it isn’t bullshit. She tags and tags and tags until they eventually collab. Light emporium was just another “oh I don’t know what to choose” and tagging the company. Why feel the need to tag a company when you feel indecisive unless you’re looking for them to notice your interested in their items? Blatant begging !
Defo sounds like her alright! As she says! Sucks for her 😂 we speak the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Iv followed for a few months now and she's such a hypocrite, body positive one day and hates her body the next! It's like she's looking for attention and nice comments!!! And please do not get me started on facetuning her child 🤦 it's so obivious and not normal... Who looks at a photo of their child and feels the need to edit it 😭

Reactions: 10
What drives me mad with this one is the daughters nails are always FILTHY!
They look like they have a great relationship but I’d say she is spoilt rotten !

Reactions: 6
I’d say the poor child hadn’t a hope as an adult ! The mothers whole life seems to revolve around the child! I don’t think the mother even has any friends.

I’d say the poor child hadn’t a hope as an adult ! The mothers whole life seems to revolve around the child! I don’t think the mother even has any friends.
Yeah very unnatural alright. Never see the mum out. I agree with the mixed messages too between the body confidence one minute and not being able to cope with warm weather the next for fear of showing skin.

She rarely smiles I'd say she needs to find something for herself has a very cold exterior.

She does seem a very lonely woman.

I wonder what the child's dad makes of her being pimped out in insta, my husband wouldn't have a bar of that.

When I seen Stacey Solomon was releasing a penny’s range I bloody knew she’d buy the matching smile T-shirt’s and tag her to try get her to follow her and she only went and done it. Wish I’d posted it here first 😂 desperate for insta mates !!!

When I seen Stacey Solomon was releasing a penny’s range I bloody knew she’d buy the matching smile T-shirt’s and tag her to try get her to follow her and she only went and done it. Wish I’d posted it here first 😂 desperate for insta mates !!!
Did you see the #iworkforpenneys under the photo of the daughter?
What was that all about . Does she actually work for Penney’s or is she looking for a collab ?

I
Did you see the #iworkforpenneys under the photo of the daughter?
What was that all about . Does she actually work for Penney’s or is she looking for a collab ?
They done a collab before. Not currently and they haven’t looked for work off her in a long long time but in order to stay relevant in hopes of another one I’d say she used that so Penney’s reps will see her under that hashtag Along with the people they currently are collaborating with.. it’s all about clinging to relevancy with this one.

Guarantee you she is in Stacey Solomon’s insta inbox trying to be her bestie

Reactions: 1
She seems to have loads of insta bestie’s but no real mates 🤔 Ah she’s so predicable I knew she’s be straight on the Stacey bandwagon 🙈

I

They done a collab before. Not currently and they haven’t looked for work off her in a long long time but in order to stay relevant in hopes of another one I’d say she used that so Penney’s reps will see her under that hashtag Along with the people they currently are collaborating with.. it’s all about clinging to relevancy with this one.

Guarantee you she is in Stacey Solomon’s insta inbox trying to be her bestie
Stacey actually commented under that pic

• Haha
I’ve only just started to follow her. Can’t say i am or am not a fan. Just on the body confidence, I’m probably the same size as her. I have to say, some days I say I’m confident with my size and it doesn’t brother me, then there’s days I hate myself. But I just don’t have the motivation. so I guess I just accept it. like I say, I haven’t followed her for very long so I haven’t heard her talk about her weight.

I’ve only just started to follow her. Can’t say i am or am not a fan. Just on the body confidence, I’m probably the same size as her. I have to say, some days I say I’m confident with my size and it doesn’t brother me, then there’s days I hate myself. But I just don’t have the motivation. so I guess I just accept it. like I say, I haven’t followed her for very long so I haven’t heard her talk about her weight.
I’d never put anyone down over their size, ever! what bothers me is trying to convince people you love your body, flaws and all but in the next story she’s plugging Botox & fillers. It’s a tad bit hypocritical. I Also think it makes other women feel that they Must need it. No problem with anyone who wishes to do it either but I feel women are constantly comparing themselves and putting themselves through this type of stuff because they see eejits like this actually recommending to do it. That to me is quite a negative body image. I feel there is zero need for these recommendations or for Posting half naked underwear photos on a page for your kid.. that doesn’t scream body confidence it screams attention seeking because we all know posts like that generate quite a lot of attention

Reactions: 4
It will be interesting to see,Will influencers kids be to good to get normal jobs! Sure her mother has only ever worked for her dad!

I’d never put anyone down over their size, ever! what bothers me is trying to convince people you love your body, flaws and all but in the next story she’s plugging Botox & fillers. It’s a tad bit hypocritical. I Also think it makes other women feel that they Must need it. No problem with anyone who wishes to do it either but I feel women are constantly comparing themselves and putting themselves through this type of stuff because they see eejits like this actually recommending to do it. That to me is quite a negative body image. I feel there is zero need for these recommendations or for Posting half naked underwear photos on a page for your kid.. that doesn’t scream body confidence it screams attention seeking because we all know posts like that generate quite a lot of attention
This is very true!
also did she not just say she was taking a few days out becomes she was upset about her dog.They actually don’t know what to do with themselves !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.