Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs someone get her a gift voucher for a stylist. Absolutely shocking green satin thing she's wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im
& the price of it - €150 for the 2 pieces, it’s awful looking!!
Imagine turning up at a wedding in it christ she has notions about how that looks on her maybe a katie price theme wedding but god no !!!

Reactions: 2
11 yr old to see suicide squad! I asked my HB said he wouldn’t be bringing our teen. Adult themes, Very violent, sex and bad language, the C word and more etc.

Reactions: 2
11 yr old to see suicide squad! I asked my HB said he wouldn’t be bringing our teen. Adult themes, Very violent, sex and bad language, the C word and more etc.
Think that’s more of a personal decision. Some are kids are more mature then others. Maybe her kid is more mature then your kids. I seen it at the weekend and it’s not what you described 😂. Yea it’s a comic book movie - so there’s violence (hence the name). It’s a movie about villains so don’t expect it to be hugs and kisses 😂.
But you’re acting like she took her to a screening of the exorcist 😂

Reactions: 12
Child in agony in the back of the car and she remarks ‘never a dull moment’. Poor Ella May 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Child in agony in the back of the car and she remarks ‘never a dull moment’. Poor Ella May 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can’t imagine loading my sick child into the back of my car to bring her to ED and turning around to take a quick picture to post on insta before heading off.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.