Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skipping 🙄 seriously can feel an injury coming on even jens journey said she can't do it and finds it so uncomfortable with skin on her legs why can't she just get out and move instead of buying stuff she won't use then says on her flash hack robbed from a year ago she likes to save money with the hack Keiiie is dillusional

Reactions: 2
Skipping 🙄 seriously can feel an injury coming on even jens journey said she can't do it and finds it so uncomfortable with skin on her legs why can't she just get out and move instead of buying stuff she won't use then says on her flash hack robbed from a year ago she likes to save money with the hack Keiiie is dillusional
its very heavy impact on the knee joints. That’s why people have to start out slow and build it up. I would say it’d put even more strain on her joints. Probably not the best work out to try, but it is getting big interest so she’s probably going with the flow of what’s in now.

Also I forgot to say I’ve very bad knee joints that give me terrible pain to the point I can’t walk. But I found if I did say 10,000 minimum steps most days I’m nearly pain free. Not a hope of me trying that skipping fad right now - walking suits me and also has helped me lose weight slowly.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't dream of skipping at that weight she'll do herself unreal damage

Reactions: 3
It won't last. She's all into fads. She needs help like it was said b4. A PT would be perfect. 39 euro for a skipping rope is f*****g ridiculous. She wastes her money on the stupidest things.

Reactions: 5
its very heavy impact on the knee joints. That’s why people have to start out slow and build it up. I would say it’d put even more strain on her joints. Probably not the best work out to try, but it is getting big interest so she’s probably going with the flow of what’s in now.

Also I forgot to say I’ve very bad knee joints that give me terrible pain to the point I can’t walk. But I found if I did say 10,000 minimum steps most days I’m nearly pain free. Not a hope of me trying that skipping fad right now - walking suits me and also has helped me lose weight slowly.
Sorry not thread related, can you tell me how many and how often you do the steps . I’m in a similar situation but I’ve told myself not to move x

Sorry not thread related, can you tell me how many and how often you do the steps . I’m in a similar situation but I’ve told myself not to move x
it took me ages to get it to benefit me… I’d say since March I’ve been doing 8-10,000 steps most days (majority of the week 5-6 days) only I’d say in the last month I’ve seen the benefits. Also and i don’t recommend this but I cut out glutten cos I was having problems with it. Not saying it had a part to play in my pain at all tho cos I don’t know if it did. The walking will take a while and the pain most days had me not wanting to do it (those days I did a little still) but I’m glad I kept it going cos I’m nearly pain free right now.
I also didn’t want to move cos of it but build it up and go at a steady pace. My joints were incredibly sore I couldn’t even climb stairs… but I can move so much better now. Walking really does strengthen and help but takes an age to show results so don’t give up on it.

Reactions: 2
Her so entitled post today neighbours were saying changing the car again a car is something you don't just change shes on her 3rd in a year

that white playsuit does her no favours what so ever and I know she suffers from limpodema (if that's how you spell it) but those converse are cutting into her calves.

I was actually really surprised but happy for her that she was having garden drinks with friends but then I realised all three were herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That white jumpsuit awful I have lipodema it's normally in the legs she is gone huge not surprised with the crap she eats and maybe if she moved a bit more hasn't been a mention of the bike or skipping rope shes a pretty face used to have lovely hair but she seriously needs to sort her weight out she has to be so unhealthy for her age

Reactions: 3
Please tell me she didn't get gifted the new fitbit? If she did, it's wasted on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.