Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classing McDonald's as a dinner does she ever put anything healthy past her lips laziness is unbelievable

Reactions: 4
Everything about this girl irritates me to no end. Her voice, how she sucks in when she is talking, the way she holds herself in pictures/reels, how she dresses just everything.
I used to enjoy following her but in the last year, she drives me crazy.
I am a bigger girl, and I just can't understand how she thinks she is promoting body positivity when she is clearly miserable and so unhappy in herself. It's just not genuine.
Not everyone who is bigger is happy about it, I'm sick of seeing these girls all over Instagram in their underwear rubbing their bellys telling us to love ourselves.. it's not that easy- and she is one that clearly doesn't feel that way about herself. So stop preaching about it. I feel sorry for her sometimes because she thinks that's the kind of content she needs to put out but it's all an act.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how she tries so hard to be trendy and never hits the mark. If she shared more basic clothes - work, occasion etc for bigger girls who still want to nice high street bits she would be more watchable. She has the taste of a skinny 19yo! Look at how well Louise from stylemecurvy looks in clothes from next and ASOS

I don’t understand how she tries so hard to be trendy and never hits the mark. If she shared more basic clothes - work, occasion etc for bigger girls who still want to nice high street bits she would be more watchable. She has the taste of a skinny 19yo! Look at how well Louise from stylemecurvy looks in clothes from next and ASOS
I’d say Louise is the one she wants to be and is trying hard to copy and failing. They went to school together. She was in the year below Louise. Both big girls, from the same school, same area, same upbringing 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’d say Louise is the one she wants to be and is trying hard to copy and failing. They went to school together. She was in the year below Louise. Both big girls, from the same school, same area, same upbringing 😂
No way, I love Louise she's so classy compared to Kelly

So true.

Reactions: 1
No way that’s crazy that stylemecurvy is from the same area and all from her! They aren’t even in the same bracket of style and class! Louise dresses her age and always looks so well in all her outfits. You actually wouldn’t even think she’s plus size sometimes because her figure in so in proportion. Kelly looks crap in the clothes she’s wears!

No way that’s crazy that stylemecurvy is from the same area and all from her! They aren’t even in the same bracket of style and class! Louise dresses her age and always looks so well in all her outfits. You actually wouldn’t even think she’s plus size sometimes because her figure in so in proportion. Kelly looks crap in the clothes she’s wears!
We’re all from the same area. All went to the same Secondary School - I was in the year below Kelly and Louise was 2 years ahead of me.

Lol only difference between them was one was in malahide. One was in swords. But they lived maybe 15 mins from one another 😂

Love style me curvy page she is polished looking where does kelly get off thinking that animal print skirt and tshirt looks good on her does nothing for her shes like thrown together kelly is a drama queen always has been as I've said before what she wants she gets if not major tantrum anytime I've seen her in malahide or blanch you would pass her by hair in a hun bun trackie bottoms and an aul coat of some sort only dresses for a home shoot

Reactions: 2
See the price of those balloons ridiculous for an 11 year old party only small change for her

She’s DESPARATE for one of the celebs to reshare her .. like the money spent is bananas .. for an 11yr old 🥴 she did have a fairly genuine speech lastnight about feeling tit in her clothes and I identified with a lot of it but if she saved even a small bit of her ridiculous expenditure and spent it on PT lessons or something might give her a boost

I'm not small, I have chunky legs but I'm hitting the gym 4/5 times a week. I'm trying to watch what I eat.
What does she expect when all she does is sit on her arse or bake.
The bike is a waste of money.
She then said she hates wearing dresses. The girl must but dozens of dresses a week. Why? It's ridiculous.
She needs accountability, someone to train her and teach her. She'd be better off using her money for a PT.
I understand how she feels because I've been there but what really frustrates me listening to her is, she does absolutely nothing about it, then goes on the gram for sympathy.

Reactions: 5
I'm not small, I have chunky legs but I'm hitting the gym 4/5 times a week. I'm trying to watch what I eat.
What does she expect when all she does is sit on her arse or bake.
The bike is a waste of money.
She then said she hates wearing dresses. The girl must but dozens of dresses a week. Why? It's ridiculous.
She needs accountability, someone to train her and teach her. She'd be better off using her money for a PT.
I understand how she feels because I've been there but what really frustrates me listening to her is, she does absolutely nothing about it, then goes on the gram for sympathy.
Or goes off and bakes aload more cakes .. she has gained a lot of weight like we all have in the last year but I would be concerned for her health

Same tit story 2 years later about her weight does she not hear herself no one can eat pizza McDonald's cakes biscuits and not put on weight she will read this,and do a few slow cooker meals she needs to move if she was spinning on that bike surely she'd be on moaning about how painful a spin class is she's a joke an influenncer who in there right mind wants that life

Same tit story 2 years later about her weight does she not hear herself no one can eat pizza McDonald's cakes biscuits and not put on weight she will read this,and do a few slow cooker meals she needs to move if she was spinning on that bike surely she'd be on moaning about how painful a spin class is she's a joke an influenncer who in there right mind wants that life
I just would be concerned about her lungs / heart and the excess weight around her middle. She is too young to be like this. It just leaves you at risk of several avoidable diseases like diabetes. Yes i find spin classes horrendous so if she is doing them we would no doubt be hearing about it. I wonder will she follow the IG craze and get pregnant again after such a long gap... They are all at it and she loves to be up with the trends.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.