Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best part about this is the fact that she couldn't afford the Crown but she can afford to constantly buy on ASOS and H&M and every makeup brand going 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Can afford it now he got inheritance wouldn't say much left by the way she spends and sits at home all day
The best part about this is the fact that she couldn't afford the Crown but she can afford to constantly buy on ASOS and H&M and every makeup brand going 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
definitely! she's the kind of person asos gives out return bans to
I would say they all do. You only ever see the try ons and never them wearing them and tagging on a normal day.

Yrs ago I was watching someone who bought CONSTANTLY from Pennys (who no longer is on the gram/selling their soul) and she was showing receipt for codes and prices and you could see the huge list of returns above it.

Is this the new thing kelly shares fopperholic page then she shares hers seriously

Ella looks absolutely miserable in their most recent tik tok, like I almost found it difficult to watch she was so sad looking. Kelly can’t keep exploiting her for too much longer or there will be serious issues in a few more years

Reactions: 3
I’d be calling the ones begging for the freebies the Susans rather than the people calling them out. God she gets more and more unlikeable everyday

9048F4AE-6D6D-486D-A8FB-348DE3F3DC48.png

• Wow
All she had to do was Google it ffs but sure then she was doing the bedroom and her hair whats that all about she used to have lovely hair its in bits I wouldn't like if I worked for havenly hair her tagging me she just seems to hop from Billy to jack nothing consistent so how can you believe what she recommends

Reactions: 2
We're back to the weight loss again.🙄 if she stopped all the baking shite and exercised she might actually loose some weight. Her page will be flooded with b4 and after pics of other bloggers.

If she’s serious about the weight loss she’ll have to give up the baking content. She clearly has no will power and she’ll just end up eating all the crap she makes 🙄 one minute she comfortable with the skin she’s in, next minute she’s on another weight lose buzz! Would she ever make up her mind 🙄

Infuriated me that she shares a picture of Nancy of all people. She had weight loss surgery. Then had her daddy buy her a new body. It’s hardly anything to admire. Why not show someone who knows what hard work and determination is instead of that crusty bint

Reactions: 5
Shes admitted she is a comfort eater so needs to find out why posts a picture of a girl who has gastric surgery kelly is obvious lazy just wants an easy way out her diet looks dreadful full of carbs no fruit or veg but sure isn't she always promoting love yourself as you are what a complete hippocrite girl doesn't know what she wants used to having her own way and clicking her fingers and getting it sorry love weightloss is hard work

Reactions: 4
Oh the wedding dress is up shed wanna get cracking it doesn't go anywhere near her that time will fly in

Shes in the get slim in turkey private group a bariatric surgery page for English and Irish patients, either shes only in it to be nosy and spy on everyone else or she wants to go herself

Reactions: 2
Oh believe me she is looking for a consultation probably looking for a discount be different if you saw her putting some effort into changing her ridiculous lifestyle its all sweet things and claims she doesn't drink so its not as if itsa social life its what she is putting in her mouth and not moving she sticks to nothing weightloss is hard she should take a tip from jens journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.