Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jambons for breakfast pizza for dinner shes so unhealthy such a lovely day you would think she would be out with her child getting some sort of moving going no one can eat like that

Reactions: 3
How has she got time to bring her daughter out for exercise when she has to be on the gram all day! Working out her next move!

She bought a Chanel bag for €3500 on the siopaella live tonight 😳
I think That’s all for keeping up appearances and an attempt at making a statement in my opinion. Real class doesn’t need to do things like that for people to see :rolleyes: I think she’d rather have people think she has money but didn’t she move to the back arse of nowhere down the country? This girl seems seriously unhappy and relies on attention and buying things at an attempt to make her feel happy and i don’t think material happiness lasts so it’s a continuous cycle..she needs validation from strangers and it seems to be the only reason that page exists. Like what will she style a Chanel bag with? Her €30 PLT tracksuits or her Penney’s Christmas pyjamas...

Reactions: 10
I think That’s all for keeping up appearances and an attempt at making a statement in my opinion. Real class doesn’t need to do things like that for people to see :rolleyes: I think she’d rather have people think she has money but didn’t she move to the back arse of nowhere down the country? This girl seems seriously unhappy and relies on attention and buying things at an attempt to make her feel happy and i don’t think material happiness lasts so it’s a continuous cycle..she needs validation from strangers and it seems to be the only reason that page exists. Like what will she style a Chanel bag with? Her €30 PLT tracksuits or her Penney’s Christmas pyjamas...
Exactly!!! It's all for show.

I know I never understand her! Clearly she hasn’t got money or she would be living in Dublin were herself and her boyfriend are from! If she had any sense she would have kept saving instead of doing her house up 50 times since she bought it! Then buying fancy clothes to go nowhere! She’s not the brightest tool!! No doubt the wedding will be ridiculous money all for show!

Reactions: 7
I know I never understand her! Clearly she hasn’t got money or she would be living in Dublin were herself and her boyfriend are from! If she had any sense she would have kept saving instead of doing her house up 50 times since she bought it! Then buying fancy clothes to go nowhere! She’s not the brightest tool!! No doubt the wedding will be ridiculous money all for show!
Wouldn't judge her for not buying in Dublin there is probably a significant difference in the house prices to where she is. I'm not from Dublin but I know the prices of a standard house is insane.
She's only paying for materials for the renovations so it probably works out cheap. I would say that she returns a lot of the clothes too as she never wears anything but trackies....

Wouldn't judge her for not buying in Dublin there is probably a significant difference in the house prices to where she is. I'm not from Dublin but I know the prices of a standard house is insane.
She's only paying for materials for the renovations so it probably works out cheap. I would say that she returns a lot of the clothes too as she never wears anything but trackies....
I didn’t mean judgement on the not buying in Dublin I think what we mean is, she complained about it not being able to afford to buy there but tries to make out as if she has this designer budget.. it’s a bit hypocritical. Plenty of people I know have good money and you’d have no idea.. they’ve designer gear from more of the unknown designers because it’s actually nice.. she buys these things to try and look a certain way. Like I was saying she lives in €30 tracksuits but buys a Chanel bag :rolleyes: it just gives off wearing €500 Louboutin heels and putting it with a €10 bodycon dress from Penney’s vibes :poop: It’s another way of trying to fit in in the insta word :ROFLMAO:I think your right I’d say a lot of them clothes get returned.

Reactions: 5
I don’t agree about the buying in Dublin! you could buy in Dublin for the same price as Meath it just defends on we’re you buy in Dublin and how big of a house you want!

I don’t agree about the buying in Dublin! you could buy in Dublin for the same price as Meath it just defends on we’re you buy in Dublin and how big of a house you want!
And like the previous poster said she had complained about not being able to buy in Dublin but buys a €3,500 to go with a €30 tracksuit!

Reactions: 2
She could of easily bought in Dublin sure with driving up and down it would work out just as much to me she has no taste just copies everyone but its all over the place like even the wallpaper €300 and then just changing it could she not of just changed rooms she wastes so much money at least when others do a giveaway or raffle they involve charities Kelly has not a clue what its like to struggle id say spoilt all her life

Reactions: 2
I don’t even want to hate on this, but you’re right she has no taste. That sitting room not one chair faces the tv it’s all pushed to the side because the sofa is too big for the room. Like it all blocks her middle door. An interior designer she most definitely is not :censored:

Reactions: 4
There is no individuality at all. She is copying trends and then never satisfied. How she can eat all that sweet crap is beyond me, it is so unhealthy. I am no stranger to a cream bun or a cheesecake but it is like she is trying to find the most calorific and sickly sweet things she can make. I think she is probably a nice girl, just not very happy in herself.

That dog is a walking libality , there's something wrong with it every week . God bless her patience I say she must have good pet insurance 🙈

It's a tik tok trend is all 🙄 lacking original content.

Why say your not on cuz your busy if you won't want to be messaged speculations. Just say nothing 👀👀
It's the ig equivalent to tagging yourself at a hospital on Facebook and then vanishing offline!! Teenage attention seeking

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She always loves to insinuate something then come on to say she’s not pregnant.. I’m sure there were other guesses too. As if anyone gives a shiny shite if she decided to get pregnant !

She always loves to insinuate something then come on to say she’s not pregnant.. I’m sure there were other guesses too. As if anyone gives a shiny shite if she decided to get pregnant !
She probably went for a walk 🤣

• Haha
Absolute sad sack sitting waiting on H&M website for that Simone Rocha stuff .. I haven’t a notion what it’s like but Louise McSharry has blown it up for only going up to size 14 I think ??? She lives like a student .. eat shite, lie around & shop online

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.