Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was it ? I missed it
Someone asked her if she was gonna have kids with her partner and she said she already has a child with him.. “Ella” she was being smart I think the follower was asking a genuine question, at the end of the day Ella has a dad I’m all for blended families and I’m not taking it away that Ella is like his own child but it was a straightforward question

Reactions: 8
Exactly like ffs even if she answered in a nice way shes a moan bag and never replys to DMs she needs to drop the poor me act pronto

Reactions: 3
Why is she acting like a bleeping idiot by saying that? That’s why people don’t like her, she’s an hole trying to be something she’s not!

Reactions: 6
She gets alot of abuse over her weight but she dosnt help matters by dressing in skimpy dress. I actually don't mind her tho

Reactions: 2
Some of her dress choices are really not good look at all 👀
Followed her and then unfollowed couldn’t get over the dress choices . Literally followed for a day . They don’t suit her or do anything for her . I just found it all too much...

Reactions: 1
Followed her and then unfollowed couldn’t get over the dress choices . Literally followed for a day . They don’t suit her or do anything for her . I just found it all too much...
Don’t tell her that! She’ll loose her tit! No criticism aloud 🙄

Reactions: 2
I genuinely don’t get her . I’m all for body positivity and like we all don’t need to be stick thin.. but Jesus dress for your shape! That latest reel the outfits are horrific .. they do nothing for her 🙈. I feel that child is over exposed . I hope she doesn’t get hassle in school for it ... it’s all just too much! The cooking the baking the outfits !!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think she has a weird focus on multiple births? Always posting twin/triplet mom accs...? Not just Ali dee, ones I've never heard of. I don't think this is her hinting she's pregnant with triplets or anything! Does she have family with multiple births? Just think the obsession is odd.

I unfollowed ages ago, I can't understand how she's popular.

The matching your kid is a rotten thing to do, my dd even at her dd age would be mortified.

And the swipe ups, she had 30 AF swipe ups in a row one day & that was it I was gone.

I recently wrote something very heartfelt and personal to her and no reply 🥺 does anyone know if she replys to DMs?

I've messaged her multiple times and nothing and then replied to a story about River Island and she replied back. She hates being confronted on anything though and doesn't like being told she's wrong...she just has an attitude about her.

Reactions: 11
Honestly who would be bothered sending her a Dm! Do you want to know where she buys her skimpy dresses that look tack on her? I wouldn’t be bothered girls!

Honestly who would be bothered sending her a Dm! Do you want to know where she buys her skimpy dresses that look tack on her? I wouldn’t be bothered girls!
Well I would be bothered, just asking her a question about body confidence, feel embarrassed now haha and she didn't even reply 😑

Reactions: 4
Well I would be bothered, just asking her a question about body confidence, feel embarrassed now haha and she didn't even reply 😑
When I first followed her I messaged her asked her a question about something from her stories a few days earlier and no reply BUT a passive aggressive reply in her stories directly answering my question !! I understand some of them get a lot of messages or even abusive ones but if that’s the case then just say so

• Sad
She's a tool! If you don't want DMs, then you can turn off the reply box on stories or even take away the message box on your main page.

Reactions: 4
She's gonna have to be careful what websites she links now cause of all those brexit fees. She was constantly telling people to pay in pounds cause it's cheaper, it won't be anymore.

Reactions: 1
She's gonna have to be careful what websites she links now cause of all those brexit fees. She was constantly telling people to pay in pounds cause it's cheaper, it won't be anymore.
Don’t worry sure that’s only for content, she wants her post to be a place people can come and discuss it.. it’s only for more traffic to come to her page and for follows... she couldn’t give a shiny shite about whether people pay customs charges.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.