Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s got no confidence in herself.
But I like her style a lot, and her food posts are always good.
She’s not the worst really? Or am I missing something?
I’d agree ! Think she’s terribly self conscious and I’d say she gets dogs abuse as well 😑 I do like her style 👌🏼

Reactions: 3
Ok. First time ever posting. Wtf is she thinking posting that reel? She has an 11yr old daughter. I'm all about body positivity but seriously, this is too much. Why does she feel the need to do these posts?

Reactions: 1
Ok. First time ever posting. Wtf is she thinking posting that reel? She has an 11yr old daughter. I'm all about body positivity but seriously, this is too much. Why does she feel the need to do these posts?
I know! I have an 11 year old daughter, she would be mortified. I get the message behind it but she wants the shock value

Reactions: 2
But she's not brave, she's an embarrassment. Such a stupid post. There was absolutely no need to sit there in her knickers and bra with her tummy strategically squashed between her 2 legs 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don’t get the “style” element to be honest. She just buys dresses from ASOS or boohoo and belts them on? Who’s not capable of that.. It’s not always flattering either regardless of size so I don’t think that classes as style.. just buying clothes and wearing them? I don’t get it.. there’s a whole element to having style and a certain class that goes along with it. And Sitting and recording yourself in your underwear with your girls hanging out on an account on the internet that started out for your child? That’s not style. As a mother, there are bigger things to think about. Imagine her child’s friends now with screenshots like that on their phones in years to come. Honestly like I don’t think I’m overreacting either but correct me if I’m wrong.
I think she’s got no confidence in herself.
But I like her style a lot, and her food posts are always good.
She’s not the worst really? Or am I missing something?

Reactions: 6
I don’t get the “style” element to be honest. She just buys dresses from ASOS or boohoo and belts them on? Who’s not capable of that.. It’s not always flattering either regardless of size so I don’t think that classes as style.. just buying clothes and wearing them? I don’t get it.. there’s a whole element to having style and a certain class that goes along with it. And Sitting and recording yourself in your underwear with your girls hanging out on an account on the internet that started out for your child? That’s not style. As a mother, there are bigger things to think about. Imagine her child’s friends now with screenshots like that on their phones in years to come. Honestly like I don’t think I’m overreacting either but correct me if I’m wrong.
Maybe I should be more specific, I’m not into the dresses bate up her Arse and I wouldn’t wear them myself but I do like some of her outfits like the shirt/jumper/leather leggings she had on recently. It was a nice outfit.
People sharing pictures of themselves showing their rolls or body doesn’t bother me personally but I do get what your saying about her kid.
If my mam did that I’d be mortified.

Reactions: 4
Agree with you. Don't really get any inspiration or style from her outfit choices.

She buys way too much fast fashion for my taste anyway. She must have an a great disposable income for the amount of clothing she buys.

Reactions: 4
Gonna get abuse for this but I mean I admire someone curvy or a little overweight for body positivity. But this lady is obese, not overweight. Obesity is not setting a great example for a child, along with the myriad of health problems that come with it.

Reactions: 7
Yes and she has said herself that she would like to loose the weight for her daughter! I understand it’s not easy to loose weight but how can you stick to diets when all you do is bake unhealthy stuff for a few likes on the gram 🙄

Reactions: 6
That “wrap hack” has been all over Instagram and tick tock and now she’s trying to pass it off as her own. She literally copy’s any popular thing going around to get a bit of interest and credits herself

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.