Miss Suzie Mac - @missauziemac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread for Paisley’s Miss Suzie Mac (@missauziemac).

Scotland’s superstar DJ who loves to bop around at her decks set up in the dining room with a green screen background, saying “Suzie Mac in the house” in a monotone voice into the microphone 😂

I’m not going to go down the line of body shaming with her, however she needs to buy a more supportive bra. For someone who appears to promote clothes for the curvy and seems to be sent underwear, they really should be sending bras which are more suited for her size and shape 🤦🏻‍♀️

And duck sake sort out the makeup.

Feels good to get that off my chest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This one is something else, thinks she is absolutely amazing sitting there with over 500k subs that are clearly 100% bought (its very easy to check this) how cringy, imagine buying followers 😂 Also, worst DJ i've ever heard in my life. Full of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw her take an absolute strop on her stories a couple of months ago because she was “DJ-ing” in her dining room doing an IG live but the sound wasn’t picked up properly. Apparent it was only her voice down the microphone that was picked up. She literally took a flakey saying “out of everyone who was watching not one person bothered to tell me there was no sound”. I doubt they were bothered about the tit mixing tbh, just there for the car crash with the popcorn🍿

Also heard on here that she’s had many rants and tears on her stories when she’s pissed 😂

• Haha
shes hilarious when she drinks. Always causes a scene no matter where she is, shouting and crying on insta stories. It's GOLD!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
shes hilarious when she drinks. Always causes a scene no matter where she is, shouting and crying on insta stories. It's GOLD!
I’ll need to keep my eyes peeled for it then! Only heard of her through the previous Glasgow thread but haven’t seen any drunk rants...only the one about the sound on her live 😂

Mind she had an event thrown for her by a nail salon that every Glasgow influencer and their granny goes to (Nail co) and nobody turned up then she went on a rather drunken rant about it on her stories. It was never mentioned again then she started going elsewhere to get her nails done. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mind she had an event thrown for her by a nail salon that every Glasgow influencer and their granny goes to (Nail co) and nobody turned up then she went on a rather drunken rant about it on her stories. It was never mentioned again then she started going elsewhere to get her nails done. Lol
Nooooo! 😂😂😂
I only heard of her from the old Glashow thread so that was definitely before I knew about her 🤣

What’s all the photos about that say swipe to subscribe or whatever? Is she doing explicit photos?? She lives with her family ffs, doing nudey pics with her mum next door 🤮😂

Reactions: 1
Yes, it looks like she has a private members page on her website. Anytime I hear 'Soooozie Mac' in her youtube mixes I die of embarrassment 😂 but not as much as when she does that daft pout in her videos/photos

• Haha
Does anyone follow her on twitter? What a chip on the shoulder she has. Constant moaning and bitterness.

Yes, it looks like she has a private members page on her website. Anytime I hear 'Soooozie Mac' in her youtube mixes I die of embarrassment 😂 but not as much as when she does that daft pout in her videos/photos

For the love of wee jimmy that stupid pathetic pout she does actual does my head in!

• Haha
Yeah she gets quite offended when her followers (all obviously genuine music lovers there for the tunes) ask her for nudes, pics etc. Then she set up members only on her website for pics (I know she doesn’t do nudes but still).

The same website she uses for her music.

Her videos / lives are a joke, boobs hanging out, pouting and posing for camera, so self indulgent. If she was that good a DJ she wouldn’t need videos like that, she could just upload the mixes.

Obviously doesn’t realise people are there for the car crash and guys for the undie pics. Not really anyone there for the music.

Rant Over.

Does anybody know what she actually does? Like does she have a job? She can't make any money as a DJ as she's utter shite.

She can't make much of her scuddys cus it would take a very specific persuasion to knock one off to those veiny udders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sweet baby jezuz her latest grid post with 🇺🇲🇺🇲 covering her 🍉🍉
I cant attach a picture for some reason 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
The video she posted on the 7th July trying to be all sexy and she had a bogey in her nose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7