Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeekABooToYou

A thread for Paisley’s Miss Suzie Mac (@missauziemac).

Scotland’s superstar DJ who loves to bop around at her decks set up in the dining room with a green screen background, saying “Suzie Mac in the house” in a monotone voice into the microphone 😂

I’m not going to go down the line of body shaming with her, however she needs to buy a more supportive bra. For someone who appears to promote clothes for the curvy and seems to be sent underwear, they really should be sending bras which are more suited for her size and shape 🤦🏻‍♀️

And fuck sake sort out the makeup.

Feels good to get that off my chest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Geocha123

She’s never gonna be taken seriously, look at the comments on her posts, it’s literally half a million followers of weird creepy guys from every corner of the world who are into that size, sondslams my favourite 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lwow12

Mind she had an event thrown for her by a nail salon that every Glasgow influencer and their granny goes to (Nail co) and nobody turned up then she went on a rather drunken rant about it on her stories. It was never mentioned again then she started going elsewhere to get her nails done. Lol

• Haha
Does anybody know what she actually does? Like does she have a job? She can't make any money as a DJ as she's utter shite.

She can't make much of her scuddys cus it would take a very specific persuasion to knock one off to those veiny udders 🤣

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
She’s gotta plug her own brand of pics on her website to get the subs.

Did you see she’s started bikini Wednesdays?

How does she expect to be taken seriously? She’s not really aiming for mainstream is she, it’s pervy guys, that seems to be her target audience.
She was wearing a little house on the prairie type dress on one of her posts right upto her ears the collar went.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

CupcakeCassie

This one is something else, thinks she is absolutely amazing sitting there with over 500k subs that are clearly 100% bought (its very easy to check this) how cringy, imagine buying followers 😂 Also, worst DJ i've ever heard in my life. Full of it!

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Sweet baby jezuz her latest grid post with 🇺🇲🇺🇲 covering her 🍉🍉
I cant attach a picture for some reason 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Gee whizz there is a lot of jiggling and pouting going on with DJ Suzie past few days 🙈
She’s gotta plug her own brand of pics on her website to get the subs.

Did you see she’s started bikini Wednesdays?

How does she expect to be taken seriously? She’s not really aiming for mainstream is she, it’s pervy guys, that seems to be her target audience.

PeekABooToYou

I saw her take an absolute strop on her stories a couple of months ago because she was “DJ-ing” in her dining room doing an IG live but the sound wasn’t picked up properly. Apparent it was only her voice down the microphone that was picked up. She literally took a flakey saying “out of everyone who was watching not one person bothered to tell me there was no sound”. I doubt they were bothered about the shit mixing tbh, just there for the car crash with the popcorn🍿

Also heard on here that she’s had many rants and tears on her stories when she’s pissed 😂

• Haha

Lwow12

Yes, it looks like she has a private members page on her website. Anytime I hear 'Soooozie Mac' in her youtube mixes I die of embarrassment 😂 but not as much as when she does that daft pout in her videos/photos

• Haha

CupcakeCassie

Google her name if you dare, a couple of girls i know have found that she's selling naked pics for extra cash. Not hard to find if you do a quick search! My eyes burned lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2

CupcakeCassie

shes hilarious when she drinks. Always causes a scene no matter where she is, shouting and crying on insta stories. It's GOLD!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Has anyone ever had the pleasure of seeing her DJ in a bar or? Does she go on like her videos in real life?

Reactions: 1