Miss Shopper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was sick of the untoned not bleached enough orange so she made it oranger and is calling it red.
She said it clashes with everything . She just loves it though.

Reactions: 2
she was sick of the untoned not bleached enough orange so she made it oranger and is calling it red.
She said it clashes with everything . She just loves it though.
Of course she loves it! All for attention like everything she does.
Watching the Stacey Solomen programme at her nans and saying how weird it is seeing you guys on the telly. Ffs woman get over yourself! Acting like they are best mates coz she has latched onto Solomans father🙄
What puzzles me is why does she call herself "Miss Shopper"?
She very rarely goes in a shop and when she does she is clueless and goes gaga over everything she sees when its been on the go for months or even years.
🎵"You're so vain"!!🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah she definitely could use a name change. Name Dropper would be more appropriate .
She used to be in the cheap stores everyday . Million stories a day . Always buying cheapy crap and cleaning supplies.

Reactions: 4
FFS Laura get over yourself you silly little girl. Latching herself onto Robert Bent now to get herself noticed. She is just so pathetic and cringe🤢

Is she painting Air Force ones instead of buying coloured ones or dunks etc ?
I thought they were going to be like customized not literally just painted in colors

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else think her nan had passed away at first glance of the pic of her with angel wings? What a strange post to put up for her birthday.

Shopper's been hinting for a while that SOMETHING bad is going on in the background, but I don't think she's going to say what so we are firmly in "u ok hun" territory :(

Shopper's been hinting for a while that SOMETHING bad is going on in the background, but I don't think she's going to say what so we are firmly in "u ok hun" territory :(
Yes. I think she got sued or something . Because she keeps making a point to say legally she cant say.

Can someone please put a large sock in this loud mouthed showoffs mouth.
She actually thinks she is famous🤣🤣
Ffs so you work long hours like the majority of people do and take care of your mum and nan and your massive "inheritance".
just get the hell on with it without looking for sympathy.
All this bullshit shopping trips where you dont have a clue wtf you are on about coz you rarely shop and are well behind with the times yet call yourself "miss shopper"🤣🤣
Get a grip and get over yourself you are crying out for fame and its super cringe🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
ooh i havent seen stories from her lately on my IG .
She "shops" a lot but its just for piddly crap no one actually needs. same stores . some of them 2-3 times a week at various locations.
She sure does think she is someone special tho.

If she had a massive inheritance I don't think she would be working retail management. Its hard work .