Mishakellarx # lives on pink gin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buys endless amount of toys for daughter and lives on pink gin 😂
Omg yes! It baffles me how she can afford it. Doesnt work yet always buying her daughter! I work full time and I struggle sitting in my crappy flat and to get my daughter stuff !! Must be amazing to sit on your arse and get your house and bill paid for!

Reactions: 2
Omg yes! It baffles me how she can afford it. Doesnt work yet always buying her daughter! I work full time and I struggle sitting in my crappy flat and to get my daughter stuff !! Must be amazing to sit on your arse and get your house and bill paid for!
No call for the amount of toys seems to be a an everyday thing she most spend alot of money on gin and gin is not exactly cheap, I noticed that 2 looks like she is living with the new fella moved in with him could be wrong tho

No call for the amount of toys seems to be a an everyday thing she most spend alot of money on gin and gin is not exactly cheap, I noticed that 2 looks like she is living with the new fella moved in with him could be wrong tho
Yeah seen that especially in lockdown it's not right. Moved him in and I've not seen my family in months! Yeah she buys a lot of toys and it's all just tat. And the gin I buy a bottle and I make it last me a couple months Haha!

Reactions: 1
Why is the fella never in her posts? Yeah buys a lot but benefits are a
Lot
A month arnt they? And most is from
B and m to be fair. But yeah pink gin isn’t cheap!