Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started a thread for Misha Grimes. What does everyone think about her?
I liked her but realised she speaks in a really patronising sarcastic tone pretty much all the time and it’s super annoying.

Thoughts on her?

Reactions: 4
I liked her initially but she just seems as fake as the rest and I can’t stand her voice.

Reactions: 2
I initially really liked her but have now unfollowed because of how annoying i’ve found her since she got a boyfriend.. also what’s with all the / and emojis in EVERY insta post it’s impossible to read

Reactions: 3
Physically can’t stand her, for ages she had this ‘oh no poor Misha can’t get a boyfriend poor Misha’ thing with her followers all while she was hiding her boyfriend from them?

Also she attempted to post sultry/sexy photos but gets PR from Claire’s Accessories so clearly they think she appeals to their target audience which is kids 🤮 she also acts like a massive kid and it’s just disturbing.

Attachments

I initially really liked her but have now unfollowed because of how annoying i’ve found her since she got a boyfriend.. also what’s with all the / and emojis in EVERY insta post it’s impossible to read
I completely agree - I find her too in your face about the fact that she has a boyfriend, its like we get it Misha, wow good for you. She's acting like its a major accomplishment. Also can't stand how she purposely makes her voice really annoying and winey and looks at the camera all dopey eyed. I also noticed her instagram posts have been getting a lot more ... exposed ... since she started dating Coby, hmm.

Yea, I had to unfollow this girl. At first I thought she was fun...then more and more I started to see her as tacky and annoying.

Also, her mom is so:

Reactions: 6
One thing that irritates me on her Instagram stories is how she’ll just be filming herself smiling then suddenly go into lost girl open mouth pose with her hand all over her face. How does she take that pose seriously she looks crazy.

Reactions: 1
Had to come get this off my chest, watching her new answering questions video and she’s asked if she’s still friends with Molly Mae from love island, she says she doesn’t want to be a person who tries to benefit from someone else’s fame and gain from knowing them blah blah - this is the girl who changed all her videos titles (that included Molly) while love island was on to “London vlog + MOLLY MAE” ...”My 18th Birthday Vlog + MOLLY MAE”

Lol girrrrl please.

Reactions: 9
Had to come get this off my chest, watching her new answering questions video and she’s asked if she’s still friends with Molly Mae from love island, she says she doesn’t want to be a person who tries to benefit from someone else’s fame and gain from knowing them blah blah - this is the girl who changed all her videos titles (that included Molly) while love island was on to “London vlog + MOLLY MAE” ...”My 18th Birthday Vlog + MOLLY MAE”

Lol girrrrl please.
I thought she did that!!!!!!!

I noticed shes been working out a lot more since she started dating Coby,
I'm all for a relationship in which both people motivate each other but I just hope she isnt doing it because she's trying to impress him, just seems like she is really pushing herself past her limits in her workouts too.
I wouldn't say anything, but I also noticed her instagram photos have gotten waaaaay more provocative since she started dating him too, maybe she's feeling more insecure :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I noticed shes been working out a lot more since she started dating Coby,
I'm all for a relationship in which both people motivate each other but I just hope she isnt doing it because she's trying to impress him, just seems like she is really pushing herself past her limits in her workouts too.
I wouldn't say anything, but I also noticed her instagram photos have gotten waaaaay more provocative since she started dating him too, maybe she's feeling more insecure :unsure:
I agree, I mean in her latest primark haul was there any need to try the thong on to show us all!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.