Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's already run out of "taboo topics" and is asking people what they want her to talk about!? I cant believe she has a sex podcast when she clearly knows fuckall about it! She doesn't know where her clit is? I'm not surprised as the way she hikes her gym wear up it looks like she's got a willy anyways!

Reactions: 8
They were friends so long ago, Molly grew up, Misha did not... Misha needs to stop thinking people are her friends forever. Like Molly clearly does not give a tit about her or anything that she does 😂 like think about it! Misha literally named something after Molly and Molly didn’t put anything on her insta, wasn’t in her birthday vlog, didn’t comment or anything ahaha like she just doesn’t care about Misha anymore - seems like Misha really can’t seem to keep friends. I can only name a couple

Reactions: 8
She really is going on holiday isnt she? ...The daft cow.

Am I right in remembering she mentioned before that she gets eyelash extensions for holidays so that she doesn't have to risk strip lashes falling off... or did I imagine that?

I swear to god if they are going away, people are going to flip. What a STUPID thing to do during a pandemic.
I guess we will see what happens soon... 👀👀

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I feel like they’re going travelling with the way she acting and him having a while off work..
has he started the new job or is this a break between them?

Reactions: 1
So she's already run out of "taboo topics" and is asking people what they want her to talk about!? I cant believe she has a sex podcast when she clearly knows fuckall about it! She doesn't know where her clit is? I'm not surprised as the way she hikes her gym wear up it looks like she's got a willy anyways!
Ahahaha of course she's run out of topics and things to say because she is fairly inexperienced and straight edge which is fine. She's even talked about how she doesn't masturbate (tmi, I rarely do too) but I'm not out here making a sex podcast and spreading it to the masses. She's not someone I'd take bedroom advice on from. She seems prudish and uptight too.

Since her last travel vlog with Jake, I was waiting for the next one to drop. All she does is holiday and attempt to clean her pig sty of a room. I'm tempted to start a YouTube channel of my own based on that content ahahaha

Reactions: 3
Ahahaha of course she's run out of topics and things to say because she is fairly inexperienced and straight edge which is fine. She's even talked about how she doesn't masturbate (tmi, I rarely do too) but I'm not out here making a sex podcast and spreading it to the masses. She's not someone I'd take bedroom advice on from. She seems prudish and uptight too.

Since her last travel vlog with Jake, I was waiting for the next one to drop. All she does is holiday and attempt to clean her pig sty of a room. I'm tempted to start a YouTube channel of my own based on that content ahahaha
Omgggg wait, what if they go to Australia or NZ she said that she wants to at some point and it’s literally one of the only places that aren’t affected directly by Covid! 🙌plz god no, we don’t want her

• Wow
So misha does keep the tags on stuff to return them🤦🏼‍♀️, imagine going on a “date day” with your boyfriend and not taken your tag off your jacket so you can return it💀💀, people like that are disgusting that wear clothes all day and then return them 🤦🏼‍♀️

I mean the fact someone is then going to buy that jacket once she’s returned it, after being out all day wearing it, I bet jakes ex is so jealous of her 😭😭😂😂😂

Maybe her next podcast should be about how to loose guy in lockdown, or maybe how to steal someone else’s boyfriend, since those are the only two things she’s good at 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So misha does keep the tags on stuff to return them🤦🏼‍♀️, imagine going on a “date day” with your boyfriend and not taken your tag off your jacket so you can return it💀💀, people like that are disgusting that wear clothes all day and then return them 🤦🏼‍♀️

I mean the fact someone is then going to buy that jacket once she’s returned it, after being out all day wearing it, I bet jakes ex is so jealous of her 😭😭😂😂😂

Maybe her next podcast should be about how to loose guy in lockdown, or maybe how to steal someone else’s boyfriend, since those are the only two things she’s good at 😅
Omg!!! As if she did that she’s a right scruff!!!